When they see you cosplaying them👘

This was requested by __playdate

Hanako: (ok um he can't leave the school so since it's almost Halloween i decided to do this one for him Mitsuba and Tsukasa)
Since halloween was near your school decided to have halloween week! You can dress up give and get candy and scare people. You decided to surprise Hanako by cosplaying him.
"Hey ba-" he stood there for a moment and floated around you. "That outfit looks familiar hmmmm" "well thats Beacuse its you Hanako! "ME WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE WANNA BE ME I AM ME!" he yells pouting. " Well your old so i don't think that you know what cosplaying means Hanako-kun. Before you could say anything else he startee dancing around singing "🎵🎶 I don't understand bitch i don't understand, I don't understand bitch i don't understand🎶🎵 You just looked at him and left.

Tsukasa: Same for Hanako but like not Hanako.
You sent to visit Sakura and Natsuhiko in the announcement room. Natsuhiko was dressed as a wolf and Sakura was well... Sakura.
"OH TSU TSUUUUU!" You say as you walk in. "He sprints towards you ready to hug you as usual. He stops in his tracks and looks at you. "Your not my girlfriend?" "Who are you" "Im you silly" "I am me" "No babe well yes but Im dressed up as you. "Oh i see" "so your trying to be like me huh? He says smiling tilting his head with s finger on his chin. "Yeah yeah exactly!" "Ok then how do you wanna die." "What" "im gonna make you a ghost JUST LIKE ME AND WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER Y/N!" "Uh dude that's not what she meant says Natsuhiko. "Yes it is right Y/Nnnnnn" "um where'd she go?" " she ran out the room." Says Sakura.

Kou: You were both at his house hanging out or Netflix and Chill😏.
Anyway you were watching The Circle on netflix (it's a cool show you should watch it🤣) You both were so obsessed with seeing who was gonna ho home and who was gonna stay. After that episode he paused the TV. You looked at him like why the hell did you do that. "I gotta cook babe I'll come back and watch the rest with you later." He says getting up and kissing your forehead. "Kay"
10 minutes later. "Im bored" you say to yourself. You decided wonder the house. You go inside Kou's room and then you got this idea. You grab his uniform and his Raiteijou (His umbrella staff thingy) and you secretly had a wig. You came downstairs and stood behind him "Im Kou Minamoto!" You say holding out his Raiteijou pointing it at him. He turns around And blushes "y-y/n you look so cute it that" he says "Thanks babe, i mean  AHEM, IM GONNA EXCORSIE YOU!" you say intimidating his voice. "Hey i do not sound like that!"

Teru: You were just bored in the house and you were in the house bored. Teru fell asleep on your lap somehow. So you slowly moved his head off of you and out of random curiosity went in his closet and grabbed his uniform and his katana (his sword) and Started swinging it around. As you were playing Teru got up trying to be quiet but the floor creaked. You being scared swung the sword and stopped literally and inch away fron Teru neck. "WOAH THERE Y/N! PUT THE KATANA DOWN!" "Sorry babe" "its fine, so ih what where you doing?" I was uh acting like you" "oh why" "i dunno" " well im gonna put this away he says taking his katana from you and putting it on a VERY high shelf. "Aw man!" You say Teru snickers "im going back to bed night" "its 6:30 pm Teru." "Exactly good night"

Mitsuba: You decided that since Mitsuba is always talking about my how pretty he is to dress up as him. He saw you and acted so dramatic. "OMGSOH WHO'S THAT HANDSOME LITTLE FELLA OVER THERE!?" " you just laughed at him. You both took alot of  pictures together and decided to scare people and take their candy with a bit of the Mokke's help. "OOOH Y/N I LOOK SO PRETTY I MEAN I LOOK SO PRETTY CUZ YOUR ME HAHAHAHA!" "Yeah you are pretty Mitsubabe!" Kou, Nene and Hanako ending up joining you two you all had lots of fun.

Akane: He was so shocked🤣 "BABE? IS THAT YOU?! THAT IS YOU!" AND ARE YOU ME?!" "Wait wait WHY ME!" you thought it was adorable.  You two got alot of candy because Akane stopped time and you two had a contest of whoever can steak the most candy in 10 minutes. Since he can only stop time 3 times a day for 5 minutes each you guys had to walk to your house for the last 5 minutes to put the candy in you room so no one would see you two with alot of candy at school. After school you two counted you Candy's and you both tied 🤣.