The realize they have feeling for you

Y'all I know the oneshots and scenerios are gonna be in order so...
Requested by @Shichiihara

Hanako: It was after you Nene-Chan and Kou made donuts. It was your idea so you and nene went to the roof to give him some. He was soooo Happy "What for meh?!" "Ahhh thank you thank you thank you!" He was gonna eat them until that rat showed up. (This leads to Tsukasa having feelings for you) After Tsukasa left Hanako disappears. You assumed he was in the restroom. You told Nene-Chan to just go home and that you will talk to him and tell her what happened later on the phone. She agreed and left. You go inside and feel the door hit something you look behind the door and see him crying. "Hanako-kun?" He looks up and scoots away trying to disspear again but before he could you said "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, I just wanna make sure your alright" he stops wipes his tears and faces you. "I-im fine thanks and sorry bout the donuts too I pretty sure you guys worked hard on those." "It's fine and don't worry about the donuts" You tap him on his shoulder and hand him a bag. "I made an extra batch" you say smiling as you hand it to him. "Huh oh uh T-Thanks!" He says smiling being his normal self again. (DONUT POWER!)🍩 He takes the bag and smiles at you. You smile back if course "well I gotta go home now bye and enjoy your donuts from Dunkin!" You say laughing. Before you left he grabbed your arm and hugged you. "Y/N- Kun Thank you" he says quietly "No problem glad I could make you feel better" After that you head out and go home.

Tsukasa (Rat): He came up on the roof to see his big brother again. He then notices you and gives you this crucked smile. "Did I scare you?" "Wow that knife sure does take me back" "and your protecting that girl with the same knife you used to kill me?" "W-What y-you killed this boy Hanako?!" "Ah i-i-i-i" Tsukasa walks up to Hanako the nene throws some sort of liquid on him. (Idk what it was)   whatever it was caused it to have a hole in Tsukasa a hand. You run up to him and ask if he's Alright . He looks at you and says "Wow" (like in the episode) he then gives you a smile and leaves. You ran to the Broadcasting room before that thing with Hanako and Yashiro happened (you know when he pinned her down)
You went inside to see Tsukasa tackle Sakura. "You went out of your way to match your brother?" she said "yup he seemed happy to see me" "oh really that's good" You tap Tsukasa on his shoulder and he jumps slightly. "Hey are you alright" you ask "yeah" "I just wanted to see my brother again" "why?" "because I care about my you" you ended up blushing a little after that "y-you care about me?" He says smiling a little hiding his face "of course I do your my friend" you say with a smile. "Oh T-Thanks" he says lifiting his head up. You check your phone and it's time for you to go home after staying at school after it was time to go home. "We'll I gotta go" you say as you hug him. He is shocked but after a while he hugs back tightly "alright you can let go now" you say as you try to escape. "Oh uh sorry" he says as he lets go. see ya tommorow Tsukasa!" You say as you head out and shut the door. He floats off somewhere and Thinks. "Man why was I acting like that back there?" "I mean she is pretty and nice but not too nice she can be evil sometimes" His Ghost heart starts beating really fast (just pretend they have a ghost hearts damnit) "Is this what love at first sight is?" "it's amazing" "Y/N's... amazing"

Kou: He noticed he had feeling for you when you defended Him from those students who were saying things about him and how weird he was. He was just walking through the halls to go to his next class and when you walked by you saw them throwing insults left and right. People think Kou's a rude, mean person but he's the complete opposite. He was gonna say something but he decided not to. I wasn't like he could hit them or anything cuz they were girls. If they were boys he would've punched them in their shit already (which probably would've led to a fight) "Hey!" "Leave him alone!" "Woah Y/N your reply sticking up for the weird boy?!" Says one of the girls "Aww how Adorable that your defending your weird boyfr-" before the other girl could finish you punched her in the mouth. "Talk shit get hit bitch!" (That's out motto at school when people mess with me and my friends) the girl and her friends then run away leaving her holding her busted lip. "Oh shit" he says clearly shocked. "You alright?" You asked him "y-yeah" he says blushing a little "Thanks for sticking up for me" he says smiling "yeah no problem, I can't stand people like that they make me sick" "oh" "why didn't you do anything?" "I couldn't really do much they were girls so I couldn't knock the shit outta them" "your better then me cuz I would've if I were a boy" you said with a chuckle Let's hurry and go to class before the bell ri- "diiiiiiiiiiiiiing "damnit" you both say at the exact same time you look at each other and then laugh.

Teru: He was surrounded by fangirls and couldn't escape. You saw him being surrounded and clearly annoyed even though he had a fake smile on. You hang out with him enough to know which of his facial expressions are real or fake by now. He looked at you and you looked at him. You walk over to the fangirls and say "Konichiwa (Hey) Guys, umm could you please move out of Teru-Kun's way so he could go to class please he has to learn like the rest of us." You say as nice and sweetly as you can as if you were Nene-Chan. "Why should we listen to you?!" "You just some lame half added loser girl" You look at the girl who said that and Lose it (If you've watched danganronpa Let's just say you went off like Celestia) "EXSCUSE ME LITTLE GIRL WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO?!" I ASKED YOU ALL NICELY TO MOVE! NOW MOVE OR I'LL BURN YOU ALIVE!"

 "Why should we listen to you?!" "You just some lame half added loser girl" You look at the girl who said that and Lose it (If you've watched danganronpa Let's just say you went off like Celestia) "EXSCUSE ME LITTLE GIRL WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TALK...

Everyone was shocked Including Teru. They all ran to their classes in complete shock and fear. After everyone was gone you asked Teru if he was alright. "Y-yeah I'm fine thanks" "no problem I'm sorry you had to see me that way I could tell you were clearly annoyed and wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible" "yeah I'm guessing you read my face" "Yup now let's head to class" "alright"

Mitsuba: It was when he was alive actually. You were his best friend before he died. Beacuse you were the only one that would talk to him and be nice. But his liking to you became bigger when he tapped your shoulder in the main entrance. And you smiled at him and waved knowing it was him you said his name "Hey Mitsuba" people thought you were crazy but little did they know you were talking to one of their classmates. After school was over you stayed at school. To try and see if you can see him again and hopefully talk to him. You stood at a locker and took you shoes off. He tapped you again and this time he said your name. "Y/N!" "Mitsuba-Kun!" "I missed you!" "Me too!" You guys stayed there and chatted for a while.  "Why didn't you tap on my shoulder sooner?" You asked "I didn't think you would remember me." "Of course I do!" "Your my best friend" you said smiling at him. You look at your watch and you supposed to be home in 10 minute's. "Oh shoot I have to go see ya tomorrow" "aww but I'm gonna be so lonely" "I'll make sure I talk to you everyday if I can okay"  "ok bye" after you left he felt this feeling inside of him. "She remembered me"

Akane: He doesn't have that many friends and by that I mean he only really has you Teru And Lemon. You saw him sitting alone in the cafeteria one day cuz lemon wasn't at school and Teru is in a different grade if course. So you decided to tell you friend to sit over here with him today. You walk up to him and ask "Hey Akane-Kun do you mind if we sit by you?" "We who's we?" Me and my friends, I told them how cool you were and they wanna get to know you more hoping that we all could be friends"😁 "Oh y-yeah I guess sure" he says blushing a little you motion your friends to come over they grab their things and move tables. After they all day down you sat down next to him. He looked you with a little smile and blush. "Thanks guys I was so lonely over here, this is the first time anyone's ever done this to me before." "Oh it's no problem Akane-kun" " no I'm really grateful you don't know how much it means to me" "oh ok then in that case from now on were start sitting here  everyday this will be our table" you say with the biggest smile. "R-really" thanks you guys!" He says smiling😁. You guys chat and trade all lunch period. After lunch was over you decide to go to class together since you guys have all the same classes and all. Right then and there at that moment he realized he had feelings for you😁

Alright guys word I hope that was good not too cheesy not anything. I'm in a really good mood because my parents got me a violin!🎻 Again I will try to update as much as possible and I do take request it might be a while before I actually make them but you can count on me to make them for you all. Again this was requested by @Shichiihara