(Pain) Part 2 Teru x Akane (TeruKane)

Akane's I screamed in fear and shock as I walk into a hospital room. They were taking out a dead body. I start to cry and unfreeze time and begin to walk away. Until I hear someone say my name. It was Kou. "There you are, Teru's in here" "Oh so who was that I s- Nevermind" "He's on cautiousness but they said he'll wake up in the morning and should be ready to go to school soon." The cuts weren't that deep but there were multiple." Says Kou looking down I have him a Big hug and say " Teru's gonna be Ok I promise" he then hugs me back and starts to cry.

Tineskip brought to you.... By LEVI ACKERMAN! Alright brats the Coronavirus is in full affect y'all bitches make sure y'all get all the cleaning materials And bleach you can find in order to stay clean. I don't care if you have to use your ODM gear just get to the store! Bye bitches

Author-chan: Ok Thanks Levi
Levi: Your welcome I just saved your lives

Teru wakes up I'm still here with him but his family left to get some rest and go to school and work. "A-Akane?" "Teru!" I get up and hug him softly. " Why just why would you do something like this?!" "Was it Ren and his group of bullies?!"
"No, well it wasn't all them their not a big part of it." He says with an emotionless face. "Well if it wasn't all them then who else?" He stays silent "Fine don't tell me, I'll figure it out eventually"

Tineskip cuz it's 12:13 AM! And I have Virtual school 😣 bro I just can't go to sleep I have the rain, water, ocean sounds on and everything 😂🤣 I go to sleep better with water sounds but nope not today😑!

Going to school (Teru is better now)
Teru's POV: I wake up to this man's bullshit once again! He doesn't give a damn about what happened to me last week he acts so fake around my family. Little did I know his son was coming over he's in collage so he only comes every once is a while. Bit when he does all hell breaks lose for me.
His name is Xix and he looks like this

He looks like prince charming but is a while bitch

He looks like prince charming but is a while bitch. Whenever he comes him and his dad make me Miserably in pain. And he's a pervert and would always try to touch me and get close to me when were alone. And it's not like I wanna be alone with him, he would drag me somewhere or whenever he gets the chance he would be all touchy.

My step father hit me punched me and kicked me before he left for work. He then greets someone at the door and I see no other than Xix. He tells his father goodbye and walks in and locks the door. That man woke me up early today so I don't leave for another hour. "Hey Teru~" he says seductively. "W-what do you want" I say trying to sound confident. Oh nothing I just wanna have some fun he says with a big evil smirk on his face. I back away slowly grabbing my stuff and aiming for the door. I turned the lock quickly and and open the door. ⚠️ Slight Trigger Waring⚠️

But Xix Pulls my wrist back

But Xix Pulls my wrist back. I wince at the pain Beacuse it still hurts. He shuts the door while holding onto my wrist. I squirm and try to escape but then he grabs my other arm and put them above my head. He gets closer and closer until he closes the gap between our lips. He kisses me roughly as he pushes my back against the wall. He licks my lips asking for entrance but I denied and he didn't like that. So he bit my lip really hard which caused me to gasp in pain making the perfect opportunity for him to take advantage. We then enters his tongue in my mouth exploring every part of my mouth making sure no part was left untouched. He then outs his knee between my crotch (😣 OMIGOSH!) he then slowly moves his hand down my body until he was above my hip. He still had his other free hand across mine above my head making the letter A. His hand moved one inch closer and that's when I noticed my hand could easily slip out now that he doesn't have both hands on them. I then slide my hand down, and punch him. Or so I tried. He stops my attempted attack and wraps it around his neck. I quickly kick him in the nuts. As he falls in pain I pick up my stuff and run out of the house as fast as I could. I keep running until I'm at school. The school opens early there are only a few students in the cafeteria. I run to the boy's restroom and sit on the top of one of the toilets in the stall and begin to cry and shake in fear of what could've happened to me. Then I here a voice. It was Hanako-kun "Hey what's wrong Teru?" He ask clearly worried. I didn't answer I just sat there. And of course he noticed something was going on. I don't know if he knows about what happened last week.
I then say "Noting I just... I just need a break."

Then the Mokke's come in again but instead of me feeling happy I feel worse

Then the Mokke's come in again but instead of me feeling happy I feel worse. Tears threaten to fall down my eyes. But I held them in.
Hey Teru-Kun what's wrong are you on asked the Mokke
I'm fine guys don't worry about me
The Mokke's then climbed up on me and hugged me with their ears.
I felt a little better after that.
You guys know you make me really happy right? I ask
Well kinda you just been looking so down lately we want to help.
Aww how sweet but I don't -
Hey how about one of us come home with you! One of them yelled
Yeah it would make you happy all the time!
I don't know guys
Awww c'mon Teru!
Ok I guess
Bit you have to listen to me okay
Okay! the Mokke then went inside his book bag and he went off to class.

Hanako could tell something was off and that the Mokke's were right. He has been a little down lately.
"I have to get to the bottom of this!"

Sorry I'm gonna end it right here. You guys it's 1:25 am
おやすみ=Oyasumi 😴
(GOODNIGHT 😴)