Promise Part 3 Teru x Male Reader

There's gonna be a little☁️ + 🍋So there anyway
Continuation from previous chapter
IM SORRY UF THE CHARACTERS ARE OOC OK! TwT  Y R U MAD AT MEEEEEH!

3rd person POV
"Get out of my house" Said Teru's Dad (Idk what he looks like and neither do y'all so here random picture)  Deal with it😑🤣😂 XD LMAO

3rd person POV"Get out of my house" Said Teru's Dad (Idk what he looks like and neither do y'all so here random picture)  Deal with it😑🤣😂 XD LMAO

"What?" Asked Teru who was on the verge of tears. "You heard me, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" His Dad yelled making Teru Flinch. "Y-yes sir" Teru makes his way to his room to pack while he's on the steps he hears Kou yell "DAD! ARE YOU SERIOUS HOW COULD YOU!?" Teru stops walking up the steps "Kou it's fine" "No it's not Teru-Nii" There's no reason for him to do this! Yells Kou "I don't approve of such a thing, especially under my roof.!" "BUT HE'S YOUR SON!"  "WHY WOULD I WANT A FAGGOT FOR A SON?!" Everyone paused Teru was now running up the steps wiping his tears. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT YOU BASTARD!" "HE'S A DISGRACE NOT ONLY TO HUMANITY BUT TO THIS FAMILY!" Upstairs Kou could hear shuffling around and fast heavy movements coming from Teru's room. He ran to where the sound was coming from. He saw Teru packing his stuff as his tears rolled down his face. "Teru-nii wai-" "No Kou you heard what he said I'll see you at school next week." "B-but he can't just tell you to leave like that not now!" "Actually Kou im 17 so im technically bout to move out anyway." " Its just what he had said" Teru says with his head down. "But its fine like I said I'll see you next week" At this point Kou gave up. " But where will you stay?" "Don't worry i already thought about that on my way up" He says as he's begins to walk out his door. He stops after he feels not one but 4 arms grab him. This image broke his heart. Both his little siblings are holding onto him with tears in thier eyes, as if their lives depended on it.  (Im crying TwT)

He bends down and hugs them both tightly letting the tears fall all of them now crying. "C'mon guys i gotta go now, i love you both" he says as he kisses them on the head. And with that being said he walks out his room, heads down the steps. Before he walks out the house he gives his father one last look. "You'll regret what you said one day old man"  he Says before slamming the door. And just like that he left without hesitation.

IM KIDDING THERE'S MORE!
Teru's POV:
I arrive at Y/n's house because i couldn't think if anyone else. He's been on my mind a lot lately. Probably because he's my crush. I knock on his door and wait for an answer. Then the door opens to reveal a tall (h/c) (s/c) male in front of me. "HEY!"  "TERU WHAT ARE YOU DOING H- OH" I guess he paused because he saw that i was crying and probably caught on. He then pulls me inside and shuts the door. "So it didn't go well did it?" he ask. I just nodded my head still pretty upsets about what happened. "So when are your parents coming home." I ask trying to change the subject. "They should be home tommorow im sure they won't mind you stayin over for a bit." " I'll give them a call right now" He then picks up his phone and Dial's the number. " Hello?" " Hey mom I just wanted to ask if Teru could stay over for a while something kinda happened" " huh" " REALLY?!" " OMG THANKS GUYS YOUR THE BEST!" "BYE" he then hangs up the phone. " So guess what?" He ask "What" "MY PARENTS SAID SINCE IM BASICALLY ALMOST READY TO MOVE OUT MY PARENTS LET ME KEEP THIS HOUSE FOR MY OWN!" He says with the biggest smile on his face. "Really that's great!" I say " You know what else that means." " Hm" i respond "YOU CAN STAY AS LONG AS YOU WANT!" At this point i was shocked.  " REALLY YOU WOULD DO THAT FOR ME?!" I accidentaly yell" OF COURSE YOUR MY BEST FRIEND, well um actually Teru" " yeah" i say I noticed him blushing madly. "I- Um LET'S GET PIZZA AND WATCH AND MOVIE!" He suddenly blurted out. "Ok that's fine with me."  "Lets order pizza hut" he says. "Kay"

~Le timeskip~ Brought to you by Killua Zoyldyck BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀA!

Thank you.

Your POV
The doorbell rung. *DING DONG DING NEIGHHHHHH* (REFERENCE FROM ANOTHER ANIME CALLED THE ONE'S WITHIN 🤣)
"PIZZA'S HERE!"  I SCREAMED
"Thanks" I say and close the door.
"Hey uh, can i take a shower" Asked Teru. " Sure!" "I'll  get the pizza set up and I'll scroll through the movie list on my firestick" I say with a smile ." Oh anf it's upstairs too."  "Ok"
  Another time skip  im so sorry guys
Still your POV
Its been almost 10 minutes and Teru still hasn't came out yet i just hear water running. As soon as that thought ran through my head i heard the water stop.
I hear faint and slow Footsteps walking towards my room. "He's probably gonna get dressed now" i say to myself . I waited dor about 2 minutes before i decided to go up there and check on him. I walk up the steps, as i get closer i hear sniffing coming from the room he was in which is My room. I open the door slightly trying to be as quite as possible. But then the damned door creaks. "Damnit" i whisper. He then turned around jumping a little. "Y-yn" "sorry i was just getting ready to head down" "he says wiping his eyes.

"I see, so your still upset huh?" "Mhm" he nods looking like he was gonna cry again. I slowly walk up to him. "Hey w-what are you d-"

Teru's Pov
I was cut off by his sudden movements. I took me a minute to realize what was happening. He was hugging me. "Everythings gonna be fine Teru im here for you." I hug him tighter burrying my face in his chest. He runs his fingers through ny hair like he'd always do if i was stressed or upset about something. I close my eyes and take in his scent. "You feelin better now?" He ask  I nod my head in his chest "Huh" he says "Yeah" i mumble in his chest. "I still can't hear youuuu" he says I groan and lift my head up "ugh Y-" I was cut off again but this time it was by something soft on my lips. He - he was kissing me. After my Brain processed what was going on i started kissing back. After a few seconds we broke apart for air but he kissed me again but this time more passionately and roughly. He closed the door and carries me to the bed not breaking the kiss until he threw my ass on his bed. I landed with a soft gasp.  He takes off his shirt and takes off my with his. He leans down and kisses me again, were both fighting for domanince he Smirks and grabs my ass which causes me to gasp giving him the opportunity to slip his toungue in my mouth. "Y-yn" i ask "he hums in response.  "why me of all people" i ask. He looks down and smirks. "Because...

I love you

SOOOOOO PART 4? 🍋😳😏 AND WAS THIS GOOD PLS COMMENT

AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT PART 4