If they get hurt

Song: Playdate by Melanie Marteniez IDK what song would match with this Scenario Soo... Anyway This is a quick scenerio and a quick break from Pain.

Hanako: He got Trying to save you from the hell of mirrors. A hand was about to grab you and Hanako stepped in the way which caused it to sqeeze  him tightly and hurt his arm pretty badly.  Y/N! LOOK OUT!
He pushes you and the hand grabs him and starts to squish him. "AAUGGH" Kou Threw... a book at the arm and it dropped Hanako but Kou was able to catch him. After you guys got out he said he was fine. But you knew he was obviously lying. So you wrapped it up and kissed it which caused him to blush and hide in a stall. UwU

Tsukasa: He got hurt by himself.😑 You and him were running around the Broadcasting room and he tripped over his own two feet landing on his face. "Owww!" "Tsukasa you ok!?" "Y-yeah I'm fine" "I just hit my fac- OWWW" he held his cheek in pain wincing. You walk up to him and remove his hand from his cheek. He has a huge bruise on his right cheek. And it has some blood on it "Oh my gosh!" "Tsukasa how hard did you fall?!" "Hard enough" you roll your eyes "c'mon let's get you fixed up" you put a bandage on his cheek. "Better?" "It hurts a little" you then kissed his cheek "Is it better now" he blushes then smiles Widely "yeah!"

Kou: He got hurt by himself.
He was practicing his exorcist skills at his house when you came over. He still gets hurt when he uses too much of it's power. "Hey Kou!" "Oh hey Y/N!" Hey says while pointing his Umbrella at a tree in his yard. He strikes the tree and hurts his arm. "Ahhhhhh damnit!" "Kou are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine I just- ah need more practice" "yeah on how to not get hurt" you say you take him inside no one's home of course you wrap his arm up and hug it. "Thanks babe" he says and kisses you.

Teru: He got hurt by Tiara 🤣🤣
Teru's parents went on a date You guys were playing princess and prince with his little sister Tiara then said "alright it's time for bed now" Tiara didn't want to stop playing but Teru told her she had to because it's past her bedtime. "Noooo!" "But it's time for you to go to bed!"  "Nooooo I don't wanna!" Come on Tiara I already let you stay up and extra 30 minutes it's time for bed he says getting up, picking up the toys Tiara stops him and trys to  grab the fairy wand toy out of his hand Teru refused to let her get it so Tiara Kicked him where the sun don't shine😣. "Oof" he immediately dropped all the toys out of his hand and fell to the ground in pain. "Aaaaaaah" "T-Teru" you say trying to hold in a laugh. "This isn't funny!" "I'm s-sorry" you say still laughing. Kou comes in after washing the dishes "Tiara go to bed got damnit! "Never!" Kou grabs Tiara and locks her in her room leaving her banging on the door. "She'll tire herself out" "you good Teru-Nii?" No, no I'm not she kicks hard." He says obviously in pain. "Alright then goodnight" "Kou your just gonna leave me here" "uh yes we have a math quiz tommorow!" "Your gonna pay, both of you" days Teru in his dark voice. "Umm Teru babe you okay?" "No I am very much not ok my balls hurt" "ok" "your not gonna make me feel better?" "What do you want me to do?!" Kiss them better? He says with a dirty grin😏and a wink 😉 "Yeah no night babe" you said walking out your house wasn't that far it's literally two houses down.

4:00 am  Their parents till aren't back yet so Teru gets the pots and plays Worth it By fifth Harmony and starts banging the pots together saying "I AIN'T GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF Y'ALL! Y'ALL NOT GON GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF ME! Kou and Tiara wake up yelling.
"TERU NII SHUT THE HELL UP!" Yells Kou "NO!" Says Teru smiling and continuing.
Kou calls you
Y/N: hello?
Kou:come get your jackass boyfriend!
Y/N: no that your problem good night
Kou: Y/N don't hang up on me don't do not Y/N do not press the red button!"
Y/N: bleeeeeeeeeep
Kou's eyes start twitching and he just puts the pillow over his ears. "I hate my life right now" he whispers to himself

Mitsuba: He got hurt protecting you
You were walking down the stairs heading to class when he scared you causing you to fall back. He Runs and catches you but you end up landing on him the wrong way causing him to get injured.  You were talking to Be and then "Hey Y/N! he yells jumping out of no where. You stumble back and we're about to fall down the steps. "uh oh" he flys down the steps and catches you leaving you on top of him. "Ahhh" "Mitsuba are you okay?" Yeah I think I'm fine." "Ouch" "no your not did you hit your head?" "No" you touch his head. "Owie" "yes you did come on let's get you fixed up"

Akane: You both were in gardening with Aoi - Chan
, Nene-Chan, and Lemon he goes over to put the vegetables in the bucket and rinse them off. He sets the bucket down and rinsed the vegetables off. After he gets done jet slips on the water that was on the ground. Causing him to slip and fall. The vegetables go flying in the air and the bucket lands on his head. "Alright this is the last basket" Akane says going over to the water hose. He rinses the vegetables off. "Akane look out!" You yell "Alright all do-" he slips and falls "AAAAAH" "oof" the basket thenands on his head. "OUCH!" "GOT DAMNIT YOU STUPID BASKET!" He yells ,
You chuckle "c'mon let's take you to the nurses office "

Hope this was good sorry guys I haven't been updating as much I am really busy at the moment 😬