When reader chan is on her period

Requested by @Nagisa12345678910

Hanako: He's knows because i mean he basically lives in the Bathroom
Not only that but because your meaner than usual and your clingy to Hanako. When Yashiro would try to talk to Hanako you would curse her out and tell her to stop flirting with him. She isn't bothered of course because hey your both girls. And Kou just watches it all happen. But Hanako will comfort you and hug you since you kinda can't do anything else. Since he can't leave he ask Yashiro to bring you stuff. When tou get cramps he freaks out.
"OMG Y/N WHAT'S WRONG DO YIU NEED TO POOP?!" "HERE THERE'S AND BATHROOM RIGHT HERE!"

Tsukasa: When your on your period your scary and I mean Scary Tsukasa's even scared of you.
He'll be less annoying and give you many many hugs and kisses to make you feel better. He tells Sakura to buy you some pads/Tampons and chocolate. Isn't he the cutest! When you get cramps this baby will lay his head on your stomach to try an make you feel better. "It's ok Y/N I'll make it all better!"

Kou: This boi is prepared! And I mean PREPARED he already knows when it starts up because ever since you guys started dating he notices the changes in your actions and behavior. He marks it on his calendar on his phone. 
He makes your favorite food(s) and has A shares his stash of chocolate he hides fron Teru and Tiara in his room. SHIT LOAD OF CUDDLES AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF KISSES. When you get cramps he rubs your stomach. "Just relax babe i know your in pain im here"

Teru: This Man here
He's just like his brother but a little more extra. Buys you enough chocolate to last till Fucking Thanksgiving. Buys a lot of Pads/Tampons aks if your ok every 5 minutes and ask what size Pussy do you wear. (XD) when yiu get cramps he massages you and kisses that spot.
"Is that better, do you want me to kiss it?"

Mitsuba: This bitch(That I love so very much) He doesn't give a Fu-
When you have mood swings he catches attitudes with you. But he will still find a way to make you feel better. He'll kiss your forehead and Hug you. When you get cramps he squeezes you. Idk why he just does. *Y/N gets cramp* "IM COMING!" *Squeezes the cramp out of Y/N*

Akane: This MAN! He brings all the things you need for school. Chocolate, Pads/Tampons and heaters. Yes heaters. When you have cramps he will go rub that spot and kiss you. When you have random cravings he wilk cook or buy them for you. Does your homework for you so you can rest. If anyone messes with you well one word

BAT. "Are they messing with you babe, leave it to me"

Sorry its terrible and sorry for not updating im working on yet another story that I have been dreaming about alot for like months so im just gonna make it a fucking book.