Who you are

Ruby

You are a vampire that be exiled from your clan for a personal reason Ozpin brought you to Beacon for a chance in life.

Weiss

You are a faunus (Vote for what kind) that been wandering around and don't take shit from anyone you wander to Beacon to become a huntman.

Blake

You are a werewolf your clan was slaughtered but was saved by Ozpin and you swore your loyalty to him and now you attend Beacon to get revenges

Yang

You are a demon a marauder one to be exact. You were summon by a person but didn't like them so attacked you went to Beacon just for the view.

Pyrrha ( My heart)

You are a criminal you are infamous for a lot of lying,stealing,cheating,and surviving as your the brother of a certain Gangster man. You wander around doing what you want and Ozpin doesn't care and let you in Beacon.

Nora
You are a warrior that been betrayed for years you been protecting a little girl claiming here as your own and was betrayed by her mother but you got revenge and the little girl back you were offered a spot in Beacon and you took it.

Velvet

You are a king just kidding your a soldier you used to work for Ironwood till he betrayed you and you worked for Ozpin.

Coco

You are a Famous singer you were famed as famous as soon you made your first soon you didn't like how woman just throw themselves at you you wanted a meaningful relationship and so you went to Beacon hopefully finding one.

Neo

You are a serial killer. You first took your abusive father life and you liked it. You did it again and again it brought you joy. You were the most feared person as your semblances made you untouchable walking up to two certain people can you ever be stop?

Cinder

You are a Grimm as your mother birth you and raised you. You were put in charge of a lot of thing even a certain Fire girl. You fear none and will do anything to make sure the plan succeeds.

Emerald

You are a noble you are rich and your father cares nothing about what you want to makes all your decisions your parents are divorce and you live with your mother as she won and you grab the hands of someone who pickpocket you.

( Well that a start and I will be adding more but not sure what to put as you are or who.

If you want anyone else here I will accept anyone even Summer Raven Willow.

Anyway let get this started and I will see you all in the next chapter.)