When She wants you back.

Ruby

You regretted yelling at Ruby she was only looking after you. You know you have a problem.

You were walking to a field that was covered in Rose making you remember Ruby.

Y/N: I'm such a fool I'm sorry Ruby.

Ruby wasn't doing better she still hasn't stop crying and she desperately wants you back.

Ruby: Please Y/N don't hate me I want you back.

Weiss

She really regrets calling you a white fang scum. Even though what you said about her family was true she was extremely hurt by your words.

She was watching you from afar talking to Blake and comforting her.

Weiss: I'm sorry Y/N please take me back.

Blake

Blake was being comfort by W/BF and she was crying her eyes out.

Blake: I..I...

W/BF: Calm down Blake.

She looked up at him and he clean her eyes from her tears.

W/BF: Y/N just recently lost his family minus Ozpin To the white fang.

Blake: But I left the white fang.

W/BF: Does he know that?

Blake: No he yelled at me and broke up with me.

She sobbed into his chest.

W/BF: Better go find him Blake he not think straight. A werewolf will slaughter innocent in his state.

Blake ran off into the wood to find you.

Blake: Y/N Please I need you please let me explain I love you.

Yang

Yang was handling well and didn't really care as it happened time and time till she see you with another woman.

Girl: Mmmm such a big muscular man~

Y/N: Maybe I should show in bed~

Girl: Mmm I can't wait~

The girl dragged him into a room and Yang started lightly sobbing.

Yang: I hate Junior bar.

She wanted you back and she wanted to prove to you she was a better person in sex.

Pyrrha

Pyrrha was missing you terribly. She didn't eat, didn't sleep,didn't work. Hell her team had to drag her all over the place. They understood why you broke up with her to not ruin her reputation but Pyrrha didn't care for her reputation not if I was going to cost you and her relationship.

She was in her dorm with her eyes bloodshot and very red. She was holding a Photo of you and her on your date.

Pyrrha: Y/N Please take me back.