When you realize your feeling

Ruby

You were sitting in your dorm that you got and were drinking blood as you heard your teammates talk about girls.

Teammate 1: Man I think Yang is pretty attracted.

Teammate 2: Your out of your mind Pyrrha hot I'm going to ask her out.

Teammate 3: good luck she has fallen for that guy who brought her that weapon piece. Personally I think Ruby attracted.

Y/N: DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

You were showing your Fangs and your eyes were glowing blood red.

Teammate 1: Somebody in love~

Teammate 2: Yea in fact you and Ruby have been so close that everyone think you two are dating.

You sat back down with your teammates teasing you with one thought I your head.

Y/N: Do I really love Ruby? Her perfect smile and her innocence reminds me of.....I'm in love.

Weiss

You were walking around Vale to do a little shopping and you stumbled upon a beautiful necklace and instantly thought of Weiss.

Y/N: I wonder if Weiss would like this? WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING!!! SHE A SCHNEE SHE ABUSES FAUNUS!!! Thou the time I spent with her tell me other wise..... hmmm.

You brought it and walked back to Beacon and saw Weiss practicing her semblances and you smile.

Y/N: Huna Faunus's in love with a Schnee who would of thought?

Blake

You were in the forest to get away from the hate that was target on Faunus's. While your uncle Ozpin told you not to worry about it since he will take care of it. You still find peace in the forest.

Y/N: Hmmm nice day.

Blake: Indeed it is I thought I find you here.

You look behind you to see Blake.

Y/N: You know where I would be Blake.

Blake: Yea I brought meat.

Your ears perked up at meat making her laugh and your heart skipped a beat.

Y/N: ( She has such a beautiful laugh.)

You looked at her and admires her beauty.

Her long black hair, her amber eyes, her perfect lips, Her nice asssss DAMN THAT A NICE BELLABOOTY!!!!

You think you were going into heat but once you thought about it you knew why you thought of these thing minus the Bella part.

Y/N: ( It official I Love Blake.)

Yang

You walked out of the white fang camp, Covered in blood.

Y/N: MAN WHAT A GOOD DAY!

You were walking to Beacon to hang out with Yang and you saw her beautiful face and hair, and that sexy body.