When you become friends.

Ruby
You were walking to the library to study as Ozpin wanted you to at least be educated on the time. You bump into Ruby on the way.

Ruby: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hey Red what you doing here?

Ruby: I'm on my way to the weapon shop.

Y/N:.......don't you already have enough upgrades?

She brought her hands up in a peace sign.

Ruby: You can't have too many.

Y/N: Yea you can your weapon will explode otherwise.

Ruby eye widen in horror at your words.

Y/N: I'm pretty good at weapon making so I will stabilize your weapon.

Ruby bear hug you so hard that your face went even paler than normal for a vampire like yourself.

Ruby: THANK YOU Y/N YOUR MY BEST FRIEND!!!

After all of that you went and upgraded Ruby weapon and you two became best friend.

Weiss

You were walking back from a weapon store cover in blood all because they refuse to serve your kind.

Y/N: Racist prick.

As Oum like to anger you. You bump into Weiss again.

Both: YOU AGAIN!!! APOLOGIZE NOW!!!!  I WILL NOT IT WAS YOU WHO BUMP INTO ME!!!

You two turn away from each other before Weiss got bothered by the blood on you.

Weiss: What happened to you?

Y/N: The Weapon store owner refused to sell me weapons.

Weiss: Why?

Y/N: Because I'm a faunus.

Weiss: well...I'm not surprised.

Y/N: Oh your going tell me that just because I'm a faunus that I'm in the white fang?

Weiss: no one of my teammates is an ex member.

Y/N: Belladonna.

Weiss:.......care for a walk?

Y/N: Alright.

You two walk and talked and oddly became friends but still yell and well you get the idea.

Blake

You were in combat class fighting Yang as you respect as a fighter you were losing till she said something.

Yang: Man your one weak pup.

Weak weak weak.

You snapped in rage and howl and attacked her without mercy tearing her aura apart that made everyone surprised at your rage and strength.