First date/First kiss.

Ruby

You took Ruby to a Weapon shop and you regretted it as she was everywhere.

Y/N: Umm Ruby.

She was zoomin left right up down everywhere.

Ruby: Yes Y/N?

Y/N: You doing ok?

Ruby: I'm fine.

So you sat patiently and soon Ruby came with a part she wanted but she couldn't afford it.

Ruby: Umm Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Ruby: Could you buy this?

Y/N: It only 200 Liens.

Ruby: I spent my on cookies.

Your eyes widen.

Y/N: Your joking right?

Ruby: Please?

Ruby gave you the puppy eye.

Y/N: You really think that going work on a vampire?

Ruby: It was worth a shot.

Y/N: I will buy it for a price.

Ruby: What?

You grab Ruby face and kissed her lips shocking her a soon she kissed back.

After a few seconds you two separated and Ruby was redder than her cape.

Ruby: W-what was that?

Y/N: The price.

You payed for whatever she wanted and you spoiled her but she didn't ask for much. Unlike a certain person you knew.

Weiss

You and Weiss were at a diner while she was enjoying herself you weren't. Well it wasn't because of her you enjoyed it but well the owner was extremely racist and flirting with Weiss.

Owner: So madam how did a beautiful being like yourself came to Beacon.

Weiss: It was on my own choice.

Owner: I see and who this filthy Faunus your with? Is he holding you hostage?

Weiss was starting to get angry.

Weiss: He my boyfriend.

Owner: You a Schnee dating a Faunus? Ahahaha nice joke seriously who is he?

Weiss: My boyfriend.

The owner look at you and back at her and saw you two holding each other hands.

Owner: Oh...Ohhhhh.

Weiss: anything else?

Owner: Um no I will get your food. " And the filthy faunus's"