When you two Break up

( Ok this is going to be hard cause I love some off these characters. others I will probably enjoy lol. Some of them will be natural some will be her fault completely some will be yours.Anyway hope you don't get mad if it short.)

Ruby

You two were arguing about how you brought in criminal.

You see you were a Vampire and you need blood to survive and sometimes you.....kill them before you could take them to jail.

Ruby: WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!!!

Y/N: IM A VAMPIRE I NEED BLOOD TO SURVIVE RUBY!!! BESIDE HE A CRIMINAL I DOUBT ANYONE WILL CARE!!!

Ruby: YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A HUNTMAN BRINGING THEM TO JUSTICE NOT KILLING THEM!!!

Y/N: I CANT HELP IT IF THEIR BODYS CANT SURVIVE THE SHOCK!!!

Ruby: WHY ARE YOU BEING A KILLER!!!

You eyes turned blood red scaring Ruby.

Y/N: YOUR JUST LIKE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD!!!!

Ruby: I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!

Y/N: I DONT NEED ANYONE LOOKING AFTER ME!!!!

Ruby: FINE THEN HAVE FUN BEING ALONE!!!!

Y/N: FINE!!!!

You stormed off and Ruby ran to her dorm in tears. She went to her room and cry you two broke up and she was already missing you.

Weiss

You two were having a talk at first then she started stating that the White fang were scum and you got mad. Not that you had love for the group but still.

Y/N: That enough Weiss!!

Weiss: What you mean?

Y/N: Stop treating My people like trash!

Weiss: Oh I'm sorry.

She pointed to a trash can.

Weiss: Should I not call this trash can a trash can or this desk a desk?

Y/N: YOU SCHNEE!!!

Weiss: WHAT DID YOU SAY WOLF!!!

Y/N: YOU ARE FUCKING RACIST!!!

Weiss: IM JUST STATING MY OPTIONS ON THE WHITE FANG!!!

Y/N: YOU SAID I WAS IN THE WHITE FANG JUST BECAUSE IM A FAUNUS!!!

Weiss: I didn't say it.

Y/N: You...thought...

Weiss: It natural.

Y/N: YOU ARE A JUDGEMENT GIRL!!!

Weiss: WHAT IF I WAS!!!

Y/N: FINE YOUR JUST LIKE YOU FATHER POWERHUNGRY MONEYSTEALING GREEDY BITCH!!!