Neko!Levi X Reader

Y/N POV
"Ugh. What a rough day." I thought. I grabbed my bag, ready to go to Levi's office before we head home together.

I approach his office and raised an eyebrow when I heard hissing and a small ruckus. As I neared the door the sounds were clear. I enter the room and my jaw drops.

I see..

Hange with a bottle of milk and a cage and... Levi?

A 30cm Levi with black ears and a fluffy tail to be exact.

Hange stood there, glasses crooked, ready to pounce on the kitten. Levi stood on all fours, ears perked, and swishing his tail in a threatening manner.

Hange suddenly turned around. When she met my gaze she let out a sigh and ran towards me.

She grabbed my hands in hers and gave me a creepy smile, "IExperimentedOnLeviAndHeIsStuckLikeThisForABitAndNowHeIsMadSoHaveFunBabysittingHimWhikeIMakeACureThanks!" And after her rushed explanation she dipped.

I was left with a very upset and flustered Levi. He now stood on his back legs and started tapping the table with his tail impatiently.

I chuckled and walked over to him. I pet him on the head once and before I knew it, he was pressing his head into my side asking for ear rubs.

I smiled at the adorable sight in front of me and picked him up and cradled him in my arms. "Needy are we? Go to sleep. We're going home".

I picked up my bag and wrapped Neko Levi in my scarf and drove back home.

When we finally arrived, I let Levi down as I took of my coat and shoes. I went into the kitchen as Levi trailed behind me.

I poured him some milk and left him some tuna before I went to shower.

20 minutes later, I finish my shower and get ready for bed. I change into comfy black shorts, a black sweatshirt, and black socks.

I brush my hair and head into the kitchen once more to grab a snack. I then sit down on the couch and turn on (fav anime).

As I was watching something plopped onto my lap. I look down and saw Neko Levi just sitting there.

I look back up at the tv after mentally awing when I felt something soft against my arm.

Levi was nudging his head against me. "PET ME!" He demanded. I looked at him dumbstruck. "I WANT TO BE PETTED!" He whined again.

I gave in and started to pet his head and ears. He purred in response as I did so. After 20 minutes I fell asleep.

As I was peacefully drifting away to dreamland Levi plops onto my face, practically suffocating me. I jolt up and pull Levi to my side so he doesn't kill me in my sleep.

Then we both peacefully drifted into slumber.