Cheater! Levi x Reader (ANGST)

Y/N came home after a hard day of work. Correction. Hard week.

You've been picking up extra hours and shifts for the past 2 months because she was saving up. You were going to propose to Levi and plan a wedding. But you didn't want to propose until you already had the funds for a wedding, but today was the day. You finally bought a ring.

You came home after a 15-hour shift at the hospital, aching and sore. Your hands calloused from the physical labor as your eyes and ears were red from wearing a mask and goggles all day, but you smiled at the thought of greeting your boyfriend. The thought of seeing him and proposing.

But you weren't looking forward to seeing him with someone else.

You approached your house, and to your surprise, the door was already unlocked and ajar. You cautiously stepped inside to see another woman's red, high-heel pumps lazily kicked aside as well as Levi's.

Maybe he has a company?

You refused to believe that Levi would cheat. But doubt slowly crept in the further you investigated your own apartment. You soon came to the outside of yours and Levi's bedroom to hear movement within.

Y/N's heart dropped as small moans erupted within as well as skin slapping skin. You opened the door and you felt your heartbreak. Tears silently flooding down your face.

Levi and Petra were fucking on YOUR bed.

In YOUR apartment

With YOUR boyfriend

You cleared your throat to announce your presence. Levi shot his head around, his eyes widened as they filled with guilt and regret.

He hopped off the bed, wrapping the sheets around his waist, his arm reached out to you, but you just swatted his hand and slowly backed up.

"S-sorry for interrupting C-corporal Levi" Y/N whispered as she quickly shut the door. Levi quickly threw on some shorts and kicked Petra out (prob through a window) and chased after you.

"Y/N- p-please-" he begged. You cut him off, tears were rolling down your face as you stared at the floor, "how lONg" your voice cracked.

" 2 months.."

You clicked your tongue, you looked up at him and gave him a 'tch'. Oh how the tabled turn. You looked up into his eyes, your heartbreaking more and more. "So you started cheating on me when I started picking up shifts at the hospital?" she asked in a soft voice.

"w-well you were always busy! And I got lonely.." He started, but you cut him off once more. "OH HELL NAH! YOU DON'T GET TO DEFEND YOURSELF FOR SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN BEHIND MY BACK! First of all, when you were Corporal at the Cadet training camp for 2 years you were always busy, but we worked around it and I stayed loyal! I stayed by your side while you did paperwork ALL day! And second of all, I've started working more for YOU! Because I love YOU! Because I wanted to PROPOSE to Y O U!" You cried.

His eyes widened at your sudden outburst, "p-propose?". Tears have now completely clouded your sight. You took out the small velvet box in your pocket and thew it at the blob of a shadow you assumed was Levi. He caught the box and opened it. Inside it laid a beautiful gold ring band. Engraved on it said, L+ (whatever your initial is). On the inside of the ring said, "to my lover".

He was speechless. You walked past him, he grabbed your wrist. "P-please Y/N. I wish you didn't find out like this, but you deserve to hear me apologize".

Levi admitted that he cheated and did wrong, he let out a sincere apology as he repeatedly begged for forgiveness. You looked into his eyes to see if he was lying, but his eyes were truthful.

He was sorry.

"I-im sorry Levi, but I need time for myself to get my head in order'

"I hope you come back" and with that he let you go.

"I love you" he called.

"I've always loved you. And I always will. But I'm not sure if I want to anymore"

"sayonara"

You walked out of his house tear-stained on your face. As some say,

" Sometimes things don't break, they shatter

, but when you let light in

,shattered glass will glitter"

^^( a poem from "Someone Great" the movie)