Jealous! Levi x Reader x Eren

Y/N POV
I was walking down to the training grounds when I spotted my friends. Mikasa, Eren, Jean, Connie, and Sasha.

"Hey" they all greeted me back. We all had a light conversation before we paired up to spar. I was paired with Eren.

I had a huge crush on Eren last year. But I got over it. I'm kinda talking to Levi.. sooo. Anyways, I see Eren as my best friend now. There's no way he would return my old feelings right?

Right?!

"Ready Shortstack?"

"What'd ya call me lamp post?!"

"Oh nothing.. you stack of pancakes"

I smirked and charged at him. He blocked my punch as I kicked his side. He lunged at me as I dived but tripped me. After a few minutes of dueling for dominance, he pinned me down. There was no a crowd of people..

He leaned down close to my ear and whispered, "how's the weather down there Y/N?" I smirked in response.

"I can't let people see me like this. Sorry bubs.. gotta kick your ass real quick "I thought.

I then kick out his leg, causing him to loose his footing and balance. I the punch his side and flip us over. Before he had any time to recover I straddled him and pinned his arms down.

Now it was my turn. I leaned down and blew next to his ear, causing him to blush and send shivers down his spine. "Weather looks good today beanstalk headass".

The crowd erupted in conversation. A bunch of "damnnn" and "holy shit" or "for the love of Wall-" was heard. I helped Eren up as we both dusted ourselves off, unaware of his gaze following me.

Levi POV
I watched as my Y/N and Jeager sparred. He continuously flirted with her, but before he could win she kicked his ass like the bad ass she is.

I watched closely as he would get close to Y/N. Jealousy washed over me as I saw him being too chummy..

TIME SKIP
Y/N POV
It was around 3am and I couldn't sleep. I made my way to the kitchen to get a snack or drink. I stood on my toes trying to reach the box of cookies.

"damn it Y/N it's only an inch away! stretch just one more inch!" I cursed myself aloud when someone BARELY taller than me grabs the cookies for me.

I sigh and smile, I turn around to thank the person, but when I do I was met with a pair of lips on mine.

I open my eyes in surprise and see it was Levi. After a second of hesitation I melt into the kiss. This kiss wasn't like any of the other kisses I've experienced. It wasn't pure, it wasn't lust. It was as if he was desperate for reassurance.

I returned the kiss with the same energy before we broke apart for air. An extreme blush heated my face as I stared into his steel grey eyes.

"I-I um-m.. NaNi?!" I stuttered stupidly, causing my blush to increase. Levi only smiled softly. He pecked me on the lips once more. Surrounding me in such a living and innocent atmosphere.. until..

((A/n)Things are about to get SpIcY 🌶 hhehe sorry 😉)

Until Levi suddenly smacked his hands onto my waist and gripped onto me. He pushed me against the counter and came in close.

His lips right next to my ear as he whispered, "I'm a very selfish person Y/N.. I don't like to share what's mine" he huskily purred.

My face felt like it was on fire as my breath hitched at his actions. He pulled me into another kiss, this time a needy one. He licked my bottom lips asking for entrance, but I teasing kept close.

I felt his lips smirk against mine. He grabbed my hips and pushed me up and sat me onto the counter top. I gasped out of surprise and Levi waisted no time to slip his tongue into my mouth.

We had a heated makeout session for quite some time now. He trailed kisses down my face and jaw and onto my neck. My hands roamed his chest and back as he did so, but suddenly gripped the fabric of his shirt when he found my sweet spot.

I soft moan escaped my lips, I blushed once more and covered my mouth. But Levi just smirked again and took my hand away and intertwined it with his own.

He came close to my ear again and said, "I like that sound. You'll let me hear it again, right?".
He returned down to my neck searching for that sacred spot once more.

He mumbled against my neck, "let me hear you" as he brushed against my skin, earning a soft whimper and sigh from me. He smiled to himself, proud of his accomplishment and grabbed my legs.

Narrator POV
Levi carries Y/N back to his office. Having you wrapped around his torso as he returned. Once you two entered..
END
————————————————————————

Me: You slept INNOCENTLY together. NO LEMONS HERE NO SIRRRRRR

You: Damn it author-Chan why you gotta stop it there?!

Me: All that fluff was already unholy! Take some holy water! Here! 💧