Jealous! Levi x Brat! Reader LEMON

WARNING: NSFW CONTENT

You and Levi have been secretly dating for a year. I'm in his squad, but I can't do anything that would expose our relationship. The only people who are aware of our relationship are Erwin and Hange so I don't have to be careful 24/7.

Lately, Levi hasn't really been paying attention to me and has been so occupied with gaining respect. I'm not ma, I'm just a little lonely, so in no way am I just gonna let him come running back to me whenever... ;)

LATER THAT DAY

Y/N was out in the training field sparring with some fellow cadets and friends when I noticed Levi in the corner of my eye staring.

Y/N POV

Oh so NOW he wants to pay attention to me when I am shirtless sparring sweaty people? How romantic. I thought. It was a hot day. 97 degrees to be exact. I was in our uniform pants with straps and belts in all, but we were allowed to take off our shirts.

My hair was in a messy ponytail, some baby hair peeking out as sweat beads down my forehead. I couldn't stop now, our superiors were watching us, including Levi.

This was my chance. To tease Levi a bit and show off to the superiors. I took off my shirt, revealing my toned stomach and my black sports bra as I wiped my sweat with my shirt tossing it next to my jacket.

Not only were the superiors watching me, but so were my fellow comrades. I walked past them, closing their mouths as I walked past them. As I was walking, I realized that I was the only girl, no wonder they were all gawking. I smirked at my own thoughts, but still kept calm, I can't let the superiors think I am too cocky.

I walked to the middle where people would spar. To my surprise, my best friend, Jean, was already there. I smiled as I approached him. "You can still back out while you can N/N" he teased. I rolled my eyes before I stuck my tongue out at him. "Yea, sure thing, Horse Face".

When we were given the signal to start, he charged at me from his position. I dodged his punch as I grabbed his arm and kneed his abdomen sending him down. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me down with him. I dropped to my knees and had my forearm against his chest trying to pin him down. Unfortunately, he bucked his hips, which was enough to send my small frame over his shoulders.

I was now back against the ground. He pinned my hands and whispered in my ear, "good match, princess". I just smirked before I brought my knees in and rocked his shit.

After kneeing him in the crotch, he got up, kneeling. I took the chance to tackle him and straddle him. The only way for me to beat an opponent 3x bigger than me was to completely immobilize them.

I got on top of Jean, straddling him with both of my knees on either side of him and sitting on him. He must've gotten surprised at this since his eyes got huge. No. scratch that. He was distracted by this. I was practically sitting on his crotch.. A slight blush on both of our cheeks as there were 5 seconds of awkwardness.

I may be a hard ass bitch, but I am easily flustered. Damn you hormones.

I shook it off and decided to seize the moment. A smirk plastered on my face, a devilish glint in my eye. I looked down at Jean like this and he dropped his mouth open. I giggled, slapped his chin, making him close his mouth.

Instead of hovering over him and kneeling, I moved my knees so that they were as close to his hips as possible, and plopped right down on his crotch. He let out a gasp/grunt and flushed. I took this time to flip him over and disarm him completely and wrap ropes around his wrists and ankles.