Playful! Levi x Reader (mochi)

You sat in your boyfriend's office reading as he finishes his paperwork. You head over to the mini-fridge Levi had for you since you're always eating and pulled out some strawberry mochi ice cream. You opened it and ate some of it.

The taste of strawberried made you radiate happy energy. "Mm!" you lightly squealed and did a little happy dance as you ate another one. Levi just raises an eyebrow at you as he finished the paperwork.

He walked over and hugged you from behind and walked you over to his desk. He leaned against the desk with you still in his embrace. He propped his chin on your shoulder and peeked at the treat in your hand.

"What's that?" he inquires. Your eyes widened, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MOCHI IS?!" you screeched. "No, never had it-" you cut him off and quickly shoved a mochi in his mouth. He finished it, eyes huge. "Wow. sugoi~"

"Give me another one," he said. You giggled and broke his embrace, running away with the last piece of mochi balls. "S-sorry Corporal! This is the last one!" you smirked. Levi took after you, "Just give me a taste! That's an order!"

He chased you around the office and eventually had you cornered. The mochi ball was in your mouth as your wrists were pinned. You quickly tilted your head back and ate the mochi, smirking up at Levi leaving him confused.

His face of shock turned into a devilish grin. You sweatdropped at the thought of what he'd do to you. Your thoughts were interrupted when he crashed his lips into yours. His tongue explore your mouth like a cavern, trying to savor the strawberry flavor that lingers.

After a bit, you both pull away. As your mind registered what just happened, you became extremely flushed and flustered. Levi smiled at your cuteness and leaned down to your ear. "Told you I'd get a taste".