3.

I make it to the arena and see it's packed and the show hasn't even started yet . I walk inside and see some familiar faces . After walking around for a while, I didn't see trin so I decided to walk out to the gorilla onto the ramp .
  As I'm standing at the top of the ramp , I notice all the seats empty because they haven't let people in yet . Tonight was a sold out show so it was gonna be a huge crowd
"It's big huh ?" I hear from behind me . I glance behind my shoulder and see jey and turn back to looking at the ring .
"Yea . A sold out show tonight " I say taking a deep breath mostly cause I have a match tonight.
He walks up a little closer next to me and rubs my upper back "you'll do good for your match tonight , trust me "
I gently smile and look at him "thank you"
We walk down the ramp slowly and he speaks "just imagine what WrestleMania is going to be like this year "

I chuckle " yea , as long as we got matches at WrestleMania, I'm good " I say and we both laugh and walk around the ring .
"I mean hey , I could beat you in a match " I say joking , brushing my shoulders off . He stares at me and laughs
"You sure about that one maliu?" He smirks using my last name . I laugh "well last time I checked , I beat you earlier at the gym Fatu " I say and both laugh .
"Aight I'll give you that " he says and we continue to crack a couple more jokes and then it was time to get ready as they started to let people in . We jogged up the ramp into the gorilla backstage, spotting jimmy and Naomi .
"There they are!" Naomi says hitting jimmy on his shoulder and they laugh .
" How did y'all get here at different times ?" I say and me and jey chuckle "we been waiting on y'all and decided to just walk around " jey says and I nod .
All of a sudden , jimmy and Naomi smirk at each other and look at us smiling . "Yea no , y'all nasty" I say and me and Naomi laugh .
"Wanna head to catering ?" I ask jey and he nods his head and we say bye and walk away .
We sit down and eat a salad . And then he speaks up "so maliu, tell me bout yourself. Since we never got to talk so much "
I smile "okay , what do you wanna know ?"
"Hit me with anything " he says shrugging and laughing .

I chuckle " okay umm, well I'm an only child . I'm African American , Samoan, Hispanic and Native American." He looks at me surprised and I just laugh .
"My dad is black and Samoan . My mom is Hispanic and Native American."
"My name is AIlani Elena Maliu. My middle name is Spanish, my last name is Samoan as you can tell . And my first name is Samoan / Polynesian." I say and he just stares at me .

"Did I bore you ?" I laugh . He chuckles " nah your just an interesting person " he says.
"I'm going to take that as a complement " I smile and get up and throw our food away .
"It was a complement anyway " he chuckles and I just smile at him .
"Well I gotta go get ready for my match soon , next time we're gonna be talking about you . " I smile and turn around in front of him as we stop walking .
"Oh so there's a next time ?" He smirks
I laugh and punch his shoulder "definitely " I smile and he gives me a lil hug "see ya Fatu " I yell as I'm walking away in front of him and chuckle as I feel him staring at my ass again "stop staring at my butt" I yell but not to loud cause I wasn't that far from him.

I hear him chuckle "no can do " he yells back and walks to wherever. I just laugh to myself , jey is definitely cute but did I want more than a friendship with him ? I don't know yet.

I walk into the locker room and see some superstars . I see Naomi and walk up to her , plus our little cubs were next to each other "hey trin " I say and get out my gear .
"Unt uh , girl what's up with you and jey? " she ask while putting on her outfit.
I look at her "nothing ! And if there was , you know I would tell you ." I say and she just looks at me .
I laugh "I'm for real trin . Yea he's cute , but I'm focusing on my career right now and plus he isn't even into me ." I say shrugging my shoulders and finish putting on my shoes and long length socks .
She puts her hand on my shoulder " you know I believe you ." She smiles "now come on , you got a match real soon " she says and we both walk out near the monitor .

"You ready ?" She ask me . I'm going against Sasha banks.
"Girl yes . I've been missing the ring to be honest " I say and we laugh together and then the twins , jimmy and jey , join us .
"What's so funny ?" Jey ask us .
Me and Naomi laugh "nothing " I say and they look at us mysteriously
"Lani don't u got a match ina couple minutes?" Jimmy ask me .
"Actually I do , see y'all later and wish me luck" I smile . They walk away but jey stays .
I didn't notice until he pull my arm lightly and turns me around . "Something wrong ?" I ask confused.
"Nah . Just wanted to wish you some good luck " he smiles showing his clean white teeth which just made me melt .
"I mean ion think I need it " I say joking , tryna be cocky and brush off my shoulders.
He laughs and hit my shoulders a bit and I laugh with him "but thank you, I appreciate it Fatu " I say and he chuckles
"No problem maliu" he smiles .
" now go and kick some ass " he says . And I laugh and give him a hug " bye, I'll see you soon ".
I walk away and then forget "your staring !" I slightly yell and glance over my shoulder.
He laughs and holds his hands up " aight my fault my fault , it was right there so you know I had to " he jokes and I wave him off and walk to the gorilla seeing that Sasha has her entrance first .

Y'all like the story so far ?😭😩 lmk