26 .

He licks his lips , " let's move in together ".
" are you sure ..?" I look in between his eyes
" I'm positive. O- only if you are " he looked down .
"Yes . Let's move in together " I smile . I was actually happy that he asked to move in together , it's just easier to see each other also.
  " happy 7 month anniversary baby" he holds both of my cheeks . " happy seven month anniversary papi" .
We kiss and that turns into a whole make out session . He pushes me against the counter and kisses all over my neck . He came back to my lips and I took off his shirt , revealing his muscles and the tattoos just made it more sexier.
As I moaned in his ear , he set me up on the counter and we went back to kissing while my hands were tangled in his hair. He reached his hands under my sweater , already knowing I wasn't wearing a bra underneath. He took my whole sweater off and picked me up and j wrapped my legs around his waist feeling his bulge in his pants .
" let's take this upstairs..?" He smirks .
" I think that's a good idea " I moaned in his ear and I could feel the chills he got in his body and he hurried up the stairs and he layed me on the bed , kissing me from my lips all the way down .
" j-jey " I moaned
" I wa-want you n-now " . Once I said that , everything went down .

__________
  Today was smack down live in Ohio. Tonight was the signing for me and trinity for the title match . Honestly I didn't know what I was going to do.
Me and jey just got done showering and getting dressed . I had put on a dark grey muscle shirt with some leggings and jey had the regular light grey sweatpants. And let me just tell you , I couldn't stop looking at his print . All my ladies know 🙃 .
He had on a black shirt that showed his muscles and tattoos .
  He grabbed our bags and we had went down to the elevator and outside to the car . He started driving and I was just quiet. I had so much on my mind for tonight , plus me and jey had a tag team match against Seth and Sasha so I had to also be prepared for that .
  We made it to the arena and got inside . We both went our separate ways to the locker room .
When I got in there , luckily trinity wasn't in here and I got dressed in my vest and black cargo pants .
I lace up my boots and put on my black knuckle gloves .
I walk out and go to make up and hair . I sit in the chair while they straighten my hair more , giving it a straight wet look like I've been sweating .
I say thank you and hop out the chair and walk towards the monitor, watching superstars fight in the ring . As I'm standing there , I feel someone staring at me .

I turn around and see Mandy. I chuckle and roll my eyes " stalker much ?"
She smiles " I wouldn't call it stalking if there like , people around "
I squint my eyes at her " cut the crap . What do you want "
She straightens her face " the opportunity to get the title "
I speak " you already had your chance . Oh and news flash you LOST" I stepped a little closer to her .

" everything alright over here ?" I hear jey ask as he stepped up to us . I look at him and back at Mandy who was smirking and twirling her hair at him .
" keep looking at him like that and I'll kick the plastic out your lips " . When I said that , jey looked shocked and tried not to laugh .
" I think my lips would look.. good on his " she smirks and yup , that's when I lost it .
It's something about people talking about jey that makes me want to fight . But it's a good thing , a good thing that I defend his name and our relationship..right ?

I knew her right in her bare stomach and just start punching her . She slaps me hard asf which made my lip bleed but that just got me more riled up .
I grab her by her hair and banged it on the big cases with silver locks on them about two times .
" oh c'mon , I thought you knew better Mandy " I said with a puppy face and laugh as I got her up and threw her on the table but she hit the wall and then fell onto the table , breaking it .
I walk away from the camera and go into catering, with jey following right on my back.
" yess?" I ask as we sit down .
" I'm just making Sure your ok mamas" he kisses my forehead and I smile .
" I'm fine ."
We talked for a while until I had to head to the gorilla and he went off with jimmy and the new day .
Trinity had already went out first and her and the announcer were in the ring waiting.
  He plays my music and I wait until the car noises clear and walk out . I stand at the top of the ramp and smile for a minute and then just walk down , holding the top sides of my vest .
I get on the apron and climb under the ropes and walk past trinity and sit down in the chair with my arm on the arm rest .
We sit there while the announcer speaks and then he tells us to sign the contract.
  She signs it and softly smiles at me and slides it over to me .
I act like I'm about to sign it but u throw it out the ring like a frisbee . Her face was confused, I can tell .
I stand up and look at her , shaking my head with a disappointment

I walk towards the ropes and jump down , walking up the ramp as my music played and made it backstage

I walk towards the ropes and jump down , walking up the ramp as my music played and made it backstage . I walked to a empty chair that was in the hallways and sat down in it .
She really wanted to cause our friendship over a title and then not apologize? Yea ok .
But I decided to leave the whole thing alone and let her talk whenever she's ready . I got up and fixed my hair a little and waited for me and jeys match .