19.

@wweAilani beauty and brains 🙇🏽‍♀️😍

@wweAilani beauty and brains 🙇🏽‍♀️😍 . Welcome to Hawaii !🌺
👥- trinity _fatu
Likes- 1.7 million

User 1- queens😍😍

User 2- my favorite wrestlers
|
|@wweAilani thank you ❤️ .

JeyUso- wife 😍 . I love you 🖤
|
|@wweAilani I love you more 💍 .

WweNatalya- my favorites girls☺️💗.!
|
|@wweAilani we love youu !!❤️❤️

TheKofi.Kingston- Lil sis .. where are your clothes 🤦🏽‍♀️😐?
|
|@wweAilani where is your hairline 🤔..?

Yep . We made it to Hawaii ! The resort that we're staying at is amazing ! We really didn't plan on what we wanted to do when we landed so we were just relaxing at the beach on the chairs .
" we really needed this " trinity sighs and I smile at her " for real !"
" Um so did you talk to key ?" She ask me and I turn back looking at the beautiful water and people walking around and waiters.
" yea um last night . I had FaceTimed him because I couldn't sleep and just told him how I felt , he apologized and some more stuff. So we're good " I smile to myself .
"Girl finally . Me and jimmy was tired of y'all " she jokes around and I hit her arm and we laugh together .
It was around 5 going on to 6 o'clock so we decided to head up to our rooms and shower and get ready for some dinner.
We got dressed in something simple but appropriate for a dinner . But you know trinity had to wear something colorful. We go down back by the beach and they set out a bunch of tables and we take a seat as we see people who are already eating and some just arriving.
The waitress takes our orders and we make conversation until he comes back with our food and drinks and then we dig in .

We go back to the resort after dinner and the little traditional dance that they do , it was fun tho .
We instantly lay down on our beds . Trinity falls asleep within 5 minutes and I'm just sprawled out in the bed, bored .
I mis jey so much now . As much as I love this vacation and how relaxing it is , I miss him .
Speaking of jey , he just texted me
' goodnight baby ❤️ . Have fun in Hawaii and I'll see you soon ,I also took care of your dogs😭. I love you 💍 ' .
I text him back and put my phone down, falling asleep.