44

4 months later.

I am eight months pregnant and the baby is supposed to be here next month in July but the doctor said he could be here any minute. Even tho jeys mom talked to me about birth and how everything is gonna go , I'm nervous and scared as hell .

Right now jey was in New York for smackdown and it was about to come on so I made it downstairs and got some snacks and water and made my way upstairs and into our bedroom and see the show had just started.
Lord , I miss the ring so much .

-
The show was over and I was on the phone with jey as he packed at the hotel, getting ready to leave .
" how's my lil man ?" He looked up at the camera .
I smiled and rubbed my stomach " he's giving me heart burn and kicking like crazy , I think he's ready to get out " I chuckle and he licks me again .
Jey laughs " I'll be home soon , I love you Bebe "
" te amo papi" I smile and we share a kiss through the phone and hang up .
I laid there in the bed on my laptop,scrolling through my website and seeing all the orders I needed to prepare when I got a sharp pain in my stomach and arched my back .
" oww!" I tried taking deep breaths and then it slowly went away . About 4-5 minutes later , it came back .
" oh my god ..!" I reach over to my phone and see it's around 10 pm and call jeys mom .
She makes it here about ten minutes later and finds me in the room .
" here drink some water " she hands me a bottle of water and I drink it and sit up more .
" when is the baby's due date ?" She ask me as she made sure everything was in the hospital bag .
" um , next month but the doctor said he can come at any time " I breathe and feel another pain " oh my goddd !" I yell .
She turns on the lights " I'm gonna call jey ."
She says quickly and I get worried .
" w- what? Wait , why ?"
She looks up at me " because I think your going into labor "
When she said that , I felt like everything had changed, I could meet my first child soon .
She called jey and told him what was happening and he got on a private jet and flew here .
" okay let's get you to the hospital " she held my hand and helped me up . I put a sweater over my tank top and already had on sweat pants on . She grabs the bag and my wallet with my phone in it and we go downstairs and I slip on my slides and she drives us to the hospital and they get us a room .

-
As I'm laying here in the hospital bed  I have another contraction , that's what they told me I was having .
" oh my gosh " I groan and turn on my side as I hear the door open .
" lani ?" I hear and see jey , Mateo, jimmy, and trinity
" how are you doing " the doctor then comes in .
" it hurts , I just had another contraction " I tell the doctor and she looks at us with a smile
" well you are 9 centimeters dialated so we will get you prepared and ready" I looked at jey and he came over and held my hand . I said bye to jimmy , Mateo and jeys mom and trinity and jey stayed with me as more doctors came in and got everything set up .
" do you want an eppadurel ?"
I shake my head no . Jeys mom told me even tho it's gonna hurt without the needle , it's worth it because it gives you back pains .
They set my legs up " okay on the count of three, your gonna push " she tells me and I nod my head and jey holds on to my hand and gives me a kiss on my forehead .
" 1 . 2 . 3 ."
I start pushing and screaming also .
They count again and I push more but I'm already in pain and sweating.
" I- I can't do this " I cried
" yes you can ! Your almost there baby " jey tells me as he looks me in my eyes . I'm that moment, I got a flashback of everything we been through . I look to my side at trinity and she holds my other hand .
" are you ready ?" The doctor ask me and I take a deep breath and nod my head .
They count again and as I push , I squeeze both of their hands, I'm surprised they didn't fall off.

-
" one last push !" The doctors yell and i slowly lift my body up a little and push like there's no tomorrow .
All of a sudden I hear crying and then I start crying too but it got mixed in with the sweat .
" congratulations! Dad would you like to cut the cord " the doctor speaks and he nods and cuts the cord . They clean the baby up and ask " who's holding first ?"
I was about to say jey but he said I should first .
Honestly? I was scared . The doctor brings me him and puts him in my arms the right way and I look at his face . Oh my god , he looks like jey and me at the same time .
I let a couple tears out while his finger wrapped around mine .
" do we have a name for him ?" One of the doctors ask us .
I look at jey and he nods at them
" Xavier Mateo fatu" I smile and jey smiles at me cause he didn't know the baby was gonna have his last name.
" here" i gently put Xavier in his arms and I know I saw a couple tears on jeys face . I could tell jey was already in love with his son .
" trin , your next " I smile at her.
Jey carefully walks to the other side of my bed and hands him to trin .
" hi , oh your so adorable " she speaks to him . Yea , her ,jey and Mateo are gonna be the best aunt and uncles.
We told the doctor to let everyone else in ( Mateo, jimmy, my mom and dad, jeys mom )
They come in and wash their hands ." oh my god , can I hold him ?" My brother ask and I nod my head as trinity carefully gives Xavier to Mateo .
" what's his name ?"
Me and jey were holding hands " Xavier Mateo fatu "
My brother looks up " you gave him my first name ?" I nod and everyone else got to hold him and then the doctors took all the test and everything he needed to go for . When he came back , everyone said their goodbyes and left while jey stayed here with us .
I just got done feeding him and jey put him in the little clear crate thing as he fell asleep. I scoot over and he carefully lays down next to me on the bed and I lay my head on his chest while he strokes my hair .
" I'm proud of you , thank you " he kisses my forehead and I snuggle my head into him more
" I love you "
" I love you too baby " and we all fall asleep .