47

Today is the day of the royal rumble and I'm more excited than nervous . Nobody knows I'm gonna be in the royal rumble , not even trinity.
The only ones that know is jey , Stephanie and hunter .

Right now tho, I'm at the arena and it way bigger than I thought! I'm in a private room right now with jey while he's on the phone talking to Xavier.
I had the same gear from right before I retired, my bright yellow trunks and top with my black 'day one ish' muscle shirt .
I changed into my gear and looked in the mirror on the wall . " oh my god " I whisper and chuckle .
" what's wrong ?" Jey stands up and walks behind me as I can see him in the mirror also .
I smile " no I-I look good !" I say and do a little spin and jey laughs
" you do look good " . I turn and give him a kiss " thank you !". I walk over to my bag and start doing my hair which is just a slick high ponytail.
As soon as I'm done , I hear from the ring that the rumble started and the first two women were already out and in the ring fighting.
" you ready ?"
I take a deep breath " I'm ready ". He grabs my hand and we walk out and hop into the little cart/car thing that has a cover on it so nobody would see me .
We hop out at the gorilla and hunter made sure there were no superstars in here except for us.

We give everyone hugs and talk.
"Your number eleven lani " steph tells me and I nod my head , jogging in place.
Jeys hands were on my shoulder's " I love you ! Now go out there and do yo thang " he whispered in my Ear and gave me a kiss as they announced number eleven.
I heard the arena go quite as they wait for whoever's music to play . I walk into the curtain and my music goes off and I walk out to the arena booming with cheers and screams while the girls in the ring had their mouth wide open and I saw trinity with the widest smile on her face ever .

(That's the entrance move she does )
I high give the fans and say hi to as much people I can . I make it to the ring and hop over the top rope and look at the girls with my 'bring it' face . Bianca belair and Mandy run towards me and I drop kick Bianca and trinity takes down Mandy . God it felt so good to be back in the ring .

__

I was threw over the top rope by nattie and laid there out of breath and sore for a while , while other girls were getting thrown out too .
As I held my neck trying to get up , I hear the bell ring and I looked up and saw trinity won the rumble..oh my god ! . I slide into the ring and run up and hug her and the arena cheers loudly and awes.
" congratulations best friend " I whisper in her ear and she gives me a kiss on my cheek . I take her hand and walk up to the ropes and hold her hand up high and we smile at each other. We do the same thing to the other side and exit the ring and walk up the ramp with our arms around each other and made it behind the curtain and into the gorilla and everyone claps for her and gives her hugs while I move to the side and sit down on one of the chairs and see jey walk in with Xavier and I give him a hug while I see some people' awing' .
" baby, how about we go on a date tonight ? We could ask trin and jimmy to watch Xavier " jey whisperd in my ear .
I look at him " you sure?" . He nods his head and nods for trinity and jimmy to come over . They walk over here and jimmy picks up Xavier.
" could you guys watch Xavier for tonight ? We were going on a date " jey looks at me and back at them .
" for sure brotha ! We gone have a fun time right nephew " jimmy laughs while talking to Xavier while he was in his hands .
" yeah yeahh!" Xavier laughs which made us all laugh .
" bye baby , mommy will see you tomorrow! Be good for tia and tio " I hug him and give him a kiss and so does jey . We both hug trinity and jimmy and everyone else who was here and headed out .

After we left the arena we went to the house and took showers . Currently I'm getting dressed and jey is waiting for me . I found a nice outfit and put it in with my white vans because what do I look like wearing heals after wrestling for the first time in two years !?

_I finish brushing my teeth and spraying perfume and fixed my promise and wedding ring in my finger and my necklace from our anniversary and the necklace with Xaviers name in it and walk downstairs

_
I finish brushing my teeth and spraying perfume and fixed my promise and wedding ring in my finger and my necklace from our anniversary and the necklace with Xaviers name in it and walk downstairs.

" like the fit ?" I smile and jey turns around and his eyes light up like someone just told him the best news ever .
" I love it " . We both laughed and I analyzed his outfit; he had on a white button up that made his tattoos pop and black pants with black and white Jordan 1's , of course .
" you ready ?" I smile and nod my head as he takes my hand and we walk out and he held the car door open for me and got in and he drove to the restaurant we were eating at .

_

We just got done eating and jey has just drove us to the beach and it looked so beautiful from the view of the car ;  there were fairy lights around the palm trees and the way the moon was looking and reflecting on the water was just beautiful.
" come on what are you waiting for !?" I laugh and my smile was huge as I take off my shoes and we exit the car and I run up to him and grab his hand as he chuckles .
" this is so beautiful " I admire all the stars and the fairy lights .
" not as beautiful as you tho " . I tilt my head up and blush at him as he looks into my eyes .
" you still have those corny flirts " we both laugh .
" um you love when I flirt ! How do you think we got here" he smiled and I just laughed " ok okay , your right ".
We walked closer to the water and I walked until my feet were actually in and the water was warm surprisingly.  I kick my feet around in the water and hear a camera click and turn around and look at jey and he just laughs and I shake my head laughing with him .

  I kick my feet around in the water and hear a camera click and turn around and look at jey and he just laughs and I shake my head laughing with him

JeyUso- my personal angel🤞🏽. I love you more everyday🥺💗.
❤️-80.657
💬-900K