3️⃣8️⃣

We landed in Australia two hours ago and we were both tired and today was Thursday so we had all the sleep we could get before tomorrow.
We had met up with jimmy and jey and got some food cause most of the wrestlers stayed at the same hotel . We made it back to our room and he got in the shower and then I did and now we are currently laying down. Me head was laid on his chest as I looked out the huge window , showing the beautiful outside of Australia.

 Me head was laid on his chest as I looked out the huge window , showing the beautiful outside of Australia

  We wake up at 10 in the morning and take a shower . We both grab our bags and keys and make our way down and out the hotel and to the rental car and put our bags in the trunk. Jey drives to Dunkin' Donuts to get us something to drink and then drives to the arena. We make it there about 30 minutes later and get our bags and make our way inside and see some wrestlers and workers come in also . We put our bags in the locker rooms and come back out and go to the ramp and see Cesaro, the bellas , Heath Slater, Xavier, Alexa and Kofi .
" hey guys !" I hug them all and so does jey .
They all say 'heys' back and we all talk and laugh around .
' oh my god Nikki and Brie your so big " my mouth opened wide as I touch their belly bump.
" I know ! Do you plan on having one ?" She smirks and so does Brie and Alexa . We had moved a little away from the guys .
" I want to ! I just don't know the right time because not only do I have one title, I have two. And I just can't give that up . "
They nod their head understanding.
" once I lose at least the raw title , I think it would be the right time " I smile and they all squeal and clap and the guys look over at us and laugh .
We walk back up to the boys and I lay my head on jeys shoulder as everyone else talks .

The show had already started and I was already dressed and currently watched jey and jimmys match from the monitor. They had lost but it was a good fight .
He walks up to me " baby you did good " I hugged him and he wrapped his arm around my waist . " thank you baby "
I pulled away " you got a match ?" He ask
I nod my head " yea. A mixed tag team match with Drew McIntyre I'm pretty sure "
He nods his head and gives me a kiss " alright , do you thing out there . Ima go clean up and watch " I nod my head and he walks away and I go towards the curtain with drew in front of me.
" you ready ?" He ask me .
" yes sirr " we laugh and he goes out to his music then it was my turn .
I walk out with both of my belts and the crowds energy was high !. I slide into the ring and sat their with my tongue out and did the rest of my entrance . Took off my shirt and threw it in the crowd and leaned against the rope by drew while we waited for Becky and Seth to come out .

— the match's been going for like 30 minutes and me and Becky were legal for like 15 minutes now . As I touch the rope while she had me in a arm- bar, we both got up but I pushed her down and did my submission on her . She tries to escape but ends up taping . I release her tiredly and stumbled up and drew grabbed my hand and held ours up to the arena while they cheered . He handed me my titles and we headed backstage.
I go into the locker room and jey follows me .
" you good ?"
I nod my head " yea , could you pass me that water over there ?" I point and he grabs the water bottle and I drink it .
" thank you" I speak and he nods .
" um since when did you cut your beard !?" I say and touch it .
He laughs " I been did this Bebe! Let's get some food and head out of here" he smirks while wrapping his arms around my waist . I already knew what he was thinking , I laugh " lead the way then " we have a little kiss and I hit the showers and change into something comfy and we go to catering and get some food and talk to our friends and what not .

The show just ended and we hurried to the car with out bags cause believe it or not , there was traffic and I was the one driving back to the hotel .
It took us an hour to get there and a lot of road rage but we made it and we were trying to find something to watch on tv.
As I set there at the end of the bed , switching through channels I felt a warm kiss on my neck ..and another, and another right on my sweet spot .
" j-jey" I manage to get out . He takes the remote out my hands and gets from behind me and stands in front of me . He lays me down and i laughed which made him laugh too.
" baby what are you doing " I laughed .
He hovered over me " I'm fina make you feel good " he smirked and everything went down . And I mean E V E R Y T H I N G !😏

  Currently it's 2 am and we finished like 20 minutes ago and now we're taking a shower. As I was washing his back , I thought about his tattoos.
" baby , you wanna get matching tattoos?" He turns around while I smile .
" your smile is so beautiful " we both chuckle .
" and yes . We should get matching tattoos " he wrapped his arms around my bare waist and I wrapped arms around his neck and had a whole make out session and being in the shower just made it even more sexy and tempting... so we might have did it in the shower too🌚 .
We got out and made sure our suitcases had everything in them and we went to bed , getting all the rest we could for our flight in the morning.