Wrestlemania pt .3🤧

As I hear those numbers , realizing I won . I sit in the middle of the ring covered in tears and sweat and my hair everywhere and the crowd cheers .
My hands are on my head with a shocked expression on my face because I still can't believe it . The referee hands me the title as I was still sitting down and I looked at it for a while and then got up and the ref held my hand up high and I held the tittle up high with my other hand and smile tiredly as tears still come down from my face . I go under the ropes and on the apron but stop and look at the whole WrestleMania crowd and hold up my title again and they give so much energy back . I get down carefully and walk up the ramp trying to get the hair out of my face . I make it backstage and everyone is waiting there as they see me they come and hug me and congratulate me . Trinity comes to me once everyone kinda moves away and hugs me
" I'm so so proud of you lani" she tells me and I pinch the bridge of my nose while tears come out . This was my dream and it finally came true .  " I love you ! Now go find jey!" She says and I chuckle and hug her one more times and walk off with people still congratulating me until I see jey by one of the monitors in the hallway but it wasn't a lot of people around .
"Baby !.." I say and he turns and walks up to me and smiles.
"You okay ?" I ask him cause he looks a little red .
He sniffles " you were amazing . I had tears in my eyes like , I still do but you were great " he says and turns around cause his eyes start to water .
" come here " I say and turn him around and give him a hug "I'm sorry , you was just amazing ."
"I couldn't had done it without you " I smile at him as we let go .
"No you most definitely could've done it without me ." He chuckles.
"Boy , no I couldn't have . " I say and wipe his tears and he turns his head away .
" hey .." I turn his bead to face me and keep my hands on his face .
"I couldn't have done it without you . You've been with me and helping me these past months so I can get prepared for this and look at me now , because of you ." I say meaning every word I say and looking him in the eyes .
"This is why I love you . Ok? " I smile at him
And he smiles back at me and spins me around "my baby a champion!!" He says and we laugh as he sets me down .
" you know what today is right ..?" He ask me hesitatly .
" yes I do . " I smile , "happy 4 month anniversary baby" I say and he says it too .
"Okay now give me a kiss " he groans and I laugh and kiss him and of course, he had to deepen it .
We stop and walk around watching matches until WrestleMania was finally over . Everyone decided to go out so me and jey planned to also cause what else was there to do.
We make it to his car and drive to the hotel and both get in the shower . We step out and he goes in front of the mirror , looking at his hair and I notice his v line showing from the towel on his waist and couldn't help but just stare .
"Like what you see baby ?" He smirks and turns around leaning against the sink . I walk up to him , still in my towel and put my hand on his abs "I love what I see " I whisper in his ear and face back at his until he grabs me by my ass and plus me close and kisses me , I kiss him back and he grans my ass through the towel which made me gasp and he slipped his tongue in and kisses me more passionately but rough . I didn't care tho cause I liked it , loved it actually.
After a couple minutes we stop and get ready as he helps me lotion my self and I put on deodorant. For my outfit, I didn't feel like wearing a dress so I wore this

 For my outfit, I didn't feel like wearing a dress so I wore this

I wear my hair down naturally curly and spray some perfume . Hey walks out the bathroom with the same shirt on and some light jeans with his white air forces. I laugh "you copying my drip now ?" He chuckles .
" I guess so ma " I smile at him help him with his hair putting it in a slick bun .
"All done " I smile . He looks down and gives me a peck on the lips . "Thank you my luv " I say ' of course ' and go put on my shoes and he comes out with 2 boxes ; one that's wide and the other is a square small box .
I stand up "baby what's that ?" I ask and he sets down the little box and holds out the one that's wide . "I wanted to give you this gift for our anniversary, I love you maliu . Now let me open it " he chuckles and so do I .
He opens it and it's a silver shiny chain that has ' A&J' and ' M&F' on it .
" jey 😩 . I - I love it baby " I say and he puts it on me and I look at it in the mirror . It's so beautiful.
"Okay now here's the most important one " he takes a deep breath and grabs the little box . All of a sudden , he's on his knees ...