Twenty- foee🤨

As the show was about to end , I see that trinity had a match so I decided to watch from the monitor . I was kinda late cause the match had already started but she was doing good right now .
As she pinned Alexa bliss , she stands up and the referee hands her a title . A blue one ... the smack down woman's title .
She had the title and didn't tell me ..? I walk away from the monitor and go find jey . I see he's by Roman and Seth. "Can I talk to you real quick ?" I ask him touching his arm . He nods at the boys and we walk down the hall and stop .
" why didn't anyone tell me that trin had the title " I ask him and his face just doesn't move .
" earth to jey !" I wave my hand in his face and he blinks .
" you were in recovery. We didn't think you wanted to be bothered with the title that you had to give up "

" bullshit . if it was the title that I had to give up , of course I would want to know . ESPECIALLY if it was my best friend that has it !" I try to calm myself .
"Now I have to have a match with with her to get it back " I chuckle and shake my head .
He sighs " your right . I should've told you , I'm sorry " he holds both of my hands .
I give him a kiss and lay my head in his shoulder "I just don't know what I should do " I shrug .
He kisses my forehead and we tell a couple people goodbye and I drive my car to the hotel and he drives his to his hotel .
  As I'm in my room , I take a shower and put on some grey sweats and put on this

I decided to just drive home tonight because I know I didn't wanna do it in the morning

I decided to just drive home tonight because I know I didn't wanna do it in the morning. I grabbed my bags and headed to the elevator and outside . I load my car up and turn on some music and head to the gas station so I can have enough gas , and then I hit the road .
I make it home at 8 in the morning and set my bags on the counter . For some weird reason I wasn't tired so I made a salad and some steak . It's weird how I'm making this stuff at 8 in the freaking morning . I just started craving it tho and plus I had nothing to do .

I made the food and started eating and it was about 10 something. Now I'm tired from the food , I don't care what anybody say . If the food is good , it's gone make you sleepy and you gone sleep good .
I wash my dishes and head upstairs and change into a black nike sports bra and some shorts and go right to sleep .

I woke up around 1 o'clock and got up to use the bathroom. Once I'm finish, I wash my hands and just stand in front of the mirror looking at myself.
When I tell you I am bored, I really am bored 😭 .
I run a hot bath with bubbles and get in, just relaxing. I really didn't plan on doing anything today especially going out somewhere .
I get out a couple minutes later and put on my grey leggings and one of jeys long sleeve shirts . I put on my black nike socks and unwrap my hair seeing my straight long hair flow down my back . I brush my teeth and turn off the light and walk downstairs to the kitchen .

I hear my phone ring and I walk over to the island to grab it . I turn it over and the caller ID reads ; Sonya❤️.
I answer it "hello ?!" .
" hey ! Um how are you ?" She ask but she sounds hesitant.
"I'm good . Are you okay ?" I ask worried like she could see my facial expression.
"Actually, could I stop by and talk to you ..?"
"Yea ! The doors unlocked. Love you " . She says 'love you too' and hangs up . I walk by my door and unlock it for whenever she gets here . I make some pasta and once it was done , I heard the door open .
" in the kitchen !" I yelled and heard footsteps coming .
" hii!" I hugged her . Well more like she hugged me cause she was a little taller .
  " I've missed you!"
" uh I missed you more . So what's up?" I go grab a water and a plate for her as she sits down on the stool .
" soo its about me and arianna ." ( if y'all didn't know, Ariana is Sonya girlfriend in real life )  "We went house hunting today and I mean , it was great you know . But then her mom starts talking about ME having kids and us getting married ."
" I'm not ready for all of that ."
I nod my head listening to everything she said .
" that's acceptional. There's two people in a relationship with two different mindsets . If your not ready for kids, trust me I get you . "

I eat some of my pasta .
"But she does have the right to know how you feel . But don't let her change your mind because once one of those things happens , there's really no turning back ".
We talk for a little more and hang out until around 5 and then she leaves . I lock the door and go to my living room and turn on a movie , wrapping myself in a blanket with both of my dogs cuddle up on me .
This makes me feel so alone ...
But I enjoy the peace and quiet cause not everyday you get that .