2️⃣9️⃣

It's been a couple days and we finally finished moving into the house and we been living in it for a week now . Jey was in North Carolina for a show and I was stuck at home but I was fine with it .
My dad was currently over, mostly because he wanted to hang out with jey but didn't know he was in North Carolina. It makes me happy tho , to see him and my dad be friends , they're actually like best friends.

   The thing is , my dad was always the cool parent . And that's unusual because usually dads are the most overprotective people ever but he was okay with me dating and go places when I was a teen .
And he was straight up also , he never sugarcoats things no matter who you are . And then my mom on the other hand , I have no words to describe that 😭 .
" so what's going on with you and trinity ?" My dad ask me .
" I don't know really " I shrug my shoulders . What I didn't tell you guys is that me and trinity had talked , she apologized and were okay now but it's just something that doesn't feel .. right ? I guess . But I still love her , always .
We continue to talk some more and he heads back to his gym for the private training and what not . I lock the door and close all the blinds to the windows . I turn off all the lights and go upstairs to the room and lay down with the tv on Netflix . I felt my phone buzz and I grabbed it off my nightstand, seeing jey was calling me .

" ouu ! Look at my baby !" He smiles trying to be quiet but fails.
I blush and smile hard " stopppp . "
" how was the show ?" I prop the phone up
" oh man, it was good ! I just can't wait to come back home " he groans and I just laugh .

" well when you get here , Ill be sleep . " I yawn .
He was coming home at three in the morning tonight and it just turned eleven o'clock.
"Somebody's had a long day " he chuckles.
I nod my head " yea my dad had stopped by , I'm pretty sure you heard from him " I smile

" yea got off the phone with him a couple minutes ago. But get some rest baby. I'll see you soon"

I close my eyes and nod my head . " okay. I love you j"

" I love you too Ailani " with with that I hung up and fell into comfortable deep sleep, waiting for j to come home.

   I woke up to the smell of something delicious. I open my eyes and see jey wasn't in bed so I figured he was downstairs.
I looked at the time and it was around 10 in the morning. I groan and get up , making the bed .
I walk down the stairs into the kitchen and see jey putting out plates and putting the food on them .
" ouuu baby this looks good " I bite my lip and walk up to him and give him a quick kiss . I walk to the fridge and get us some orange juice

  " when did you come in last night ?"
" around 4 . Suprissingly there was traffic " he says and we sit down at the island and start eating .
We make a little conversation and finish eating .
I go upstairs and get in the shower , washing and shaving myself up and change into some black leggings and a long sleeve purple shirt . I go downstairs and see jey on the couch watching tv so I walk over and lay down on him with my head on his lap and sigh .

He chuckles " what's wrong babe"
" I'm bored " I look him in his eyes and he just laughs " it's not funny " but then I laugh with him.
I get up and walk to the back doors outside and just breathe in the nice air.
I hear footsteps and turn my head and see jey leaning against the door " jimmy, trinity and my mom are coming over soon "

I gently smile " okay " I give him a kiss and walk into the house .
A few moments later jeys mom had arrived and we hit it off . We decided to cook something up since it was around lunchtime, almost dinner .

  " has jey met your mom and dad ?" She smiles .
" uhh he's met my dad , They're like best friends .
My mom on the other hand... she's difficult " I sadly smile .

" me and my mom are like totally different people. She's like the manipulative type and believes she knows what's best for me so that's like a reason why me and my dad are so close and why I kinda prefer her to not have a-a relationship with him .." I wipe my eyes and she hugs me . " well I'm here now , if you ever wanna talk sweetie . I mean , I am gonna be your mother in-law " she smirks and sits at the island .
I laugh " soon mama , soon " .
We set up the tables and trinity and jimmy make it and we all eat and make conversation and laugh .
I hug them all goodbye and jey waves goodbye and we lock up the doors and he goes to the kitchen and washes the dishes .

I walk into the kitchen with him and yawn .
" go get some sleep baby " he kisses my forehead.
" are you sure ? .. I can help you "
" I'm sure ! " he laughs " now go get some sleep , I'll be up soon baby" .
I say okay and make my way upstairs and change into a sports bra and some spandex and tie my hair up . I go brush my teeth and lay down and see jey had came up the stairs and took off his shirt and laid in bed . We watched tv and while we were laughing , I felt a pain in my stomach
I close my eyes hard " oww!"
Jey sits up and looks at me worried " baby you okay ?!" . I just nod my head and then all of a sudden I ran to the bathroom and threw up .
Jey comes over and rubs my back . I get up and wash my mouth and we lay back down and turn the tv off .
Cuddling until we both fall asleep .
He kisses my head " goodnight , I love you "

" mhmm I love you too "