The Car Won't Start-15

Guys quick heads up, I want you all to know that there will be a language that most people do not know but I'm hoping you give the chapter a try:-)...thank you...

~

Go find Him and save my family and go back home,seems simple enough right well not so much when you are just a kid and you have to face a possible threat that could wipe me out in seconds. But the question was would I be able to help them, would I finally be a normal kid after this, this was all too much.

I looked up at the dark sky and breathed out before rubbing my neck and realised I was awkwardly standing on the middle of the green grass all alone, who knew what lay in these woods, I certainly did and I do not want to discover anything else.

I quickly headed for the tall dark green leaves and pushed myself in and looked around the empty forest, my eyes were beginning to grow heavy meaning I was tired so I quickly used up what was left of my strength and climbed one of the trees to the very top exposing the beautiful night sky and all the shining stars, it wasn't soon until I drifted off to sleep

~

The bird chipping loudly in my ear had woken me right up for me to realise I was strapped down and being carried away by weird creatures that had the resemblance of a tiki.
"Seriously not again"I thought to myself as I began to move but it wouldn't budge." Hey let me go!" I hissed at the one next to me but he looked at me all confused and looked away.

"Great another deadly adventure!" I said with sarcasm obviously thick on my tone. I was getting very tired of these adventures and all i wanted to do was have my normal life back again, I wanted to wake up to breakfast and lunch and dinner, not being carried away but something that I thought did not exist.

After several minutes of trying to escape we had arrived at a bush. A bush seriously." Wow a bush, fascinating, well that was an adventure can I go now" I forced a smile but just like before they ignored me. One of the creatures began to approach the bush and whisper in a language I did not know."mawuvule sihlahla sesifikile" He continued until the bush suddenly vanished and what welcomed me was the houses in trees and a sorta village like vibe with the rest of the creatures glaring at me and beginning to cheer.

Loud screams of appreciation echoed through the entire village as people yelled"seyifikile! Basebenzile!" repeatedly. I really was not in to what ever they were doing so I had just eye rolled and looked away when suddenly something wet was poured on my face hard and I was left gasping for air."yena uvukile!" One of the creatures shouted as loud as they could and the people continued to cheer clapping and raising their hands in the air.

"Hayi bafana ngempela nisebenzile, hambani niyodla nishiye Mina lento le niyezwa" one of the creatures who had approached us had begun to talk to the supposed hunters. "siyabonga ngempela!" They spoke as they hurried off."so are you an English speaker?" I was honestly surprised that he knew English at all because well where would he learn it from."we have had too many guests here and one of them had taught us, well I only I guess" he smiled as he stretched his hand out to me.

"My name is umkwazi but you can call me oldie"he forced a smile. He was slightly taller than the rest and he had grey skin with thin lips and wrinkled eyes. He had a huge tummy and he only wore a grass skirt that had strange symbols.

"Listen Conor"wait how did he know my name."how do you my name"I watched him curiously as his hand was still stretched out to me."oh sorry didn't mean to intrude your mind"he cackled."you see I am an umthakathi but in your language I do not know but I have many great powers you see" I finally grabbed his hand as he pulled me up.

"Listen it was nice knowing you and all but I have to go find my family and possibly face HIM alone and, and, I just need to be alone okay!" I exhaled and faced the other direction, all this adventure was giving me emotional distress and I just wasn't ready to let it all out yet.