The Car Won't Start-18

"A wish!" The thing continued as it's nails had slowly begun to approach me. My heart was pounding and everything was dark, except for the moonlight that had suddenly appeared. The creature's head slowly showed itself but this time it's smile was pushed up to it's eye sockets. It slowly got inside the hole while continuously whispering "a wish".

My body was still throbbing in atmost pain as the creature slowly continued to approach me. I quickly shut my eyes as I had begun to pray for any miracle to save me. A hot horrible stench slow hit my face and I slowly opened my eyes to see the creatures face right, next, to ,mine, only inches separating us. it had a crisp slimy pale white skin with remainders of water flowing through it's holes. It had sharp cream, spikey and unbalanced teeth. It's excuse of a nose was nothing but two tiny holes that slightly grew big then small every now and then.

I couldn't scream, I couldn't move and I couldn't look away, what was happening to me. Am I trapped, doomed to die with this creature as a cause, to be eaten or my lungs ripped out from my tiny body. Just as I was intensely thinking of ways I could die, the creature suddenly began to open it's mouth, its horrible stench hitting me hard again but this time it was much worse. The blind and horrifying creature that was slimy and repulsive had slowly bugun approaching me, it raised it's index finger and slowly played with my shirt,it's features were frozen and it kinda appeared to be dead.

This sight was truly terrifying and horrific and it being dark did not help the situation. Suddenly, a dark figure swooped in and grabbed me making me fly up in the air. Slight drips of water drizzled on me as the figure moved from branch to branch."ouch!" I yelped as my leg interacted with a branch. It was not long until three other figures were right behind our track, their speed undescribable.

"Conor you okay!"a light feline voice asked me when I finally realised,"kitara, I'm so sorry I left you there!"I quickly apologised as we passed another tree branch."yeah, yeah it's okay, but why did you not tell me you have a wish,now the serpeants won't leave us alone until they get that wish!"kitara yelled as she moved through the thorn bushes, their thorns slightly hurting me.

"Kitara!,my body hurts like real bad and I can't move it"I said sorrowfully whilst trying to ignore the throbbing pain."it can't be that bad right!,"kitara flung to another tree as she said back at me."it's not bad, it's worse, I think I'm dying!"I yelped causing kitara to chuckle before grabbing a branch and throwing it at the creatures who were surprisingly still following us."it's just a few broken bones it will get better, I think"she said after realising the situation at this very moment.

"Hey!,what if you wish yourself better!"kitara yelled and I looked at her in respect."yes!, I could, lemme try!"I yelled back and quickly shut my eyes.i wish myself better, fully hea- "ouch!"I yelled at kitara when my hand had begun to throb in pain. Okay let me try it again.

I wish myself to be fully healed!

Nothing happened, of course like last time,how stupid could I be to make the same mistake twice."so, did you wis-"kitara suddenly slipped off a branch and fell hard to the floor, with me still on her tail."kitara!, Are you okay!"I said as I forcefully tried to move but this unbearable pain was still giving me a hard time.

"Ahhh, oh my snakes!"she said as she slowly pulled herself up whilst touching the corner of her head."no!, no, that's not good!"she pulled her hand out of her head to examine it and it had light blue thick liquid, was that her blood?

"Is that-"I was interrupted."my blood yes, and I can not lose any of my blood!" She panicked as she noticed the pool of blood on the ground."it's just-"again I was interrupted."it's not just blood, it's acid killing blood, the royal blood is pure and dangerous and can melt the skin of anyone who is not of our type!"she looked over to me."And it brings up a huge and dangerous storm that can KILL us all in seconds!"she continued."storm?-" I was interrupted."YES!, it means the ancestors would be upset that one of the royals would be hurt, worse in my situation, I'm the FREAKING PRINCESS!"she started moving around and just when things could not get any worse, the serpeants from before had suddenly appeared from the bushy trees.

In that very moment, clouds had begun to form and a strong gush of wind had surrounded us."OH NO!"Kitara bit her lip as she looked up then down at the creatures."Are you afraid of the creatures!"I yelled as the wind got stronger."it's not them that I'm afraid of!" Suddenly a strong flash of lightning directly hit the area where the serpeants had been standing causing them to fly off into the distance.

"This is bad!"kitara roughly grabbed my shoulders."uhm, how?the serpeants are gone!"I said as the wind had begun to grow very strong."if the ancestors know you have a wish, they will kill you and take your wish, they believe having a wish is wrong and will destroy all kinds of humanity!"kitara stared directly into my eyes, making me slightly afraid and nervous and this pain coming from EVERYWHERE! was really getting out of hand.

The wind grew too strong and everything was flying off into the distance when a loud roar echoed the skies causing me to look at kitara in pure shock.

"THEY KNOW!"

Oh crap, what next

_________________
Few finally done with this cliffhanger chapter, sorry it's a cliffhanger, but I had too,so what do you think will happen next hmmm, anyway please vote and comment and most importantly PLEASE VOTE!, Thank you and Thank you!.