The Car Won't Start-16

Uhm

Was all I could say because here I was sleeping on a tree with a guy with blue skin and purple hair. I would scream and run away but I just stared at him until he began to move up and down and slightly opened his eyes and saw my piercing eyes gazed at his.

"Can I help you"he spoke softly as he rubbed his eyes continusly."Conor what's wrong, is the something wrong with me ohh" he looked at himself and began laughing."OMG! I just can't!"he continued when suddenly his body began to change to a pink colour and his hair was pulled slightly longer and changed to blue and in no time kitara was sitting there yacking it up whilst I sat there and stared at her in awe.

"Sorry!" She wiped a tear from her eye." It's just that its uncomfortable to sleep as a girl so every night I sleep as a boy" she stabled herself and coughed."are you okay"she looked at me, her blue eyes staring into my soul."yeah, so are we going now". I coughed my sentence but she looked away from me as if she was looking at something.

"What colour are the trees"she asked me."what do you m-".she interrupted me."what, colour, are, the, trees.?".what question was that had she lost it if course they were"wait what!?"I looked around, at each and every tree. These trees weren't green, they were white, no black, no brown. What was going on.

Kitara looked at me with shock and fright written dead on her expression."we have to go!" She began to push me off the tree and without a chance to protesting, I fell hard on the floor with her delicately landing on the ground.

"Ever wondered why this forest is dangerous and they call it the zalihara forest?" She continued to look around." Since you mentioned it yeah why do they?"I gulped hoping the answer could be something funny.

"Long back, this planet had five guardians. The guardian of fire FILAMORE, the guardian of Air WILOWERA, the guardian of water LAPHIS, the guardian of Earth KILOKETA and lastly the guardian of nature ZALIHARA. The guardians had promised to not fight against each other but there was one creature that had wanted all of their powers so with all might, the guardians had fought and fought but the creature was just too strong. One by one, the creature stole all their powers except for zalihara. Legends say she had gave all her powers to this very forest and she guards these lands with all her might. Any intruder except for my village,shall be destroyed and they say the only way for you to know that she wants you gone you start to hallucinate".

"Wow"was all I could say as the trees had begun to move around."we have to pass the bridge of flames!" She whispered to me but I was too lost in watching the trees approach me, stretching their branchy hands out."pretty" I continued to say and continued to ignore kitara. "Conor!, Snap out if it!" She waved her hands in front of me.

"Stupid girl, do not listen to her, my sweet Conor" an enchanting voice surrounded me when a woman appeared in front of me and touched my face."come, take my hand!" She stretched her hand out.

"Conor, Conor!, What ever you do, do not take her hand you will die!" A voice faded away from me as I continued to stare at the pretty lady in front of me."nobody loves you Conor, just take my hand, I'll love you forever!" .

The woman was light green in complexion and had long vines as hair. Her eyes were sowed on shut, and her face had signs of cracks.

"Conor do not be stupid!" It faded away again. "Nobody loves me!" I began to sob as I slowly stretched my arm out to her. The woman began to slowly open her mouth, the line stretched up to her ears as her sharp white teeth began to show. Her wet green tongue began to slowly appear from deep inside her mouth and it slowly approached me. She kept her huge mouth opened as she screamed"yess!,Yess!"

Her hand was centimeters away from mine as her tongue touched and felt my face. Her smile grew wider until i realised that this was not real, or was it, I did not know anymore. Suddenly I felt a strong grip around my stomach and I was up the air."yayyyyyy!!!" I screamed as we jumped from tree to tree.

"Beautiful lady is still following us!" I pointed out which somehow made me for faster.come to me my precious child, I am your mother, your only seed, come to me, let's play forever, I'll sing you to sleep"the pretty lady continued to sing and it was the most angelic voice I had ever heard.

I began to feel deep hate and anger and I started pulling and biting my way out of that tight grip. "Stop it!" A voice faded away again but I still continued. The radiating heat and sounds of tiny explosions had caught my attention."fire!!!" I screamed in excitement as I approached it. I had stopped flying, which had made me upset but the pretty lady had made me happy again."yay pretty lady is back!" I clapped my hands in joy!."come to me my precious child, I am your mother, your only seed, come to me, let's play forever, I'll sing you to sleep!" Her voice grew louder and more desperate

The pretty lady had got so close that my head was inside her mouth and her teeth were scratching my neck, her saliva wetting my head and her tongue playing with my hair. She giggled in enjoyment and as she was about to snap her mouth shut, I was up in the air again and piles of wood were falling off into the fire as I had begun to sweat. The pretty lady watched us cross and did not follow us as she just stood there with her mouth shut closed and slowly turned away and dissappeared, that was when I had realised that we were passing the unstable bridge and kitara had her tail wrapped around my stomach and it had many scratches.

My heart dropped when I looked at the fire below me and I screamed like never before."hurry! I panicked and in less than seconds her tail fell to the rough soil and she also fell down and breathed heavily."Conor are you okay!" She continued as she breathed heavily and I stared at her in awe.

"Did we just pass the unstable bridge and you did it all alone" I looked at her and a tear streamed down my cheek and into the floor."yes"she exhaled and with great speed, I hugged her tight and held on to her tight as I let my tears Continue to fall off my eye sockets."thank you, thank you so much!" I cried happily and she just looked at me and laughed but I didn't care.

I'm almost there, I'm, almost, there.