Summoning a servent to keep me alive

Third P.O.V

"How is he master archer?" Vlad ask as all eyes are now on Arlan who had a surprise look upon his face at this and then another servant spoke, this being Caster of black or back in life know as Avicebron.

"I can confer that Archer is correct about this young man being a master and has strong magic circuits" Caster speaks and then Astolfo does something that surprise everyone in the room, he unlocks Arlan shackles and the brown hair male stands up r...

"I can confer that Archer is correct about this young man being a master and has strong magic circuits" Caster speaks and then Astolfo does something that surprise everyone in the room, he unlocks Arlan shackles and the brown hair male stands up rubbing his wrist.

"Rider what do you think your doing?" Rider master ask her servant with a shock look upon her face and Vlad was also curious about this aswell.

"Simple we can use another master as a trump card to help in the way and also it never hurts having another master around am I right?" Astolfo states and Vlad gets a smile on his face liking the idea of having more allies on his side for this greater grail war.

"I also would not like to be impaled by any pikes or arrows or a sword or a club or use as a battery for a noble phantasm, I prefer living thank you very much and plus I be happy to help win a war" Arlan states out loud as he shove his hands into his pockets and tries to relax as much as he could because he knows that any servant here can easily kill him at the command of there master.

"I say let him live and be of use, if he dies then it will happen to because he messed up" Vlad states surprising everyone there even the young brown hair male who let out a sigh.

"But he has to summon a servant capable of defending himself so go on mister Arlan summon a servant if you can" Darnic whispers the last part so the brown eye male couldn't hear him and Arlan nods his head before he grabs the necessary materials to prepare a summoning circle.

A few moments later brought to by one battle between two servants

'This is not looking good for me, one I don't know if I can mess with the timeline of the show or am I in a alternate version of the show we're it's okay to mess with thing? I guess I just have to do what I can and more importantly if I summon a servant how do I know they won't try to kill me like for all I know I could summon Gil-' "Arlan it's time I hope your preparations are ready" the brown hair male turns his head to see Fiore with Archer close by.

"I am as far as I know" Arlan tells Fiore before he backs up from the summoning circle and he takes a deep breath before he lift his hand up focusing his magic on the circle which is now glowing.

"Let silver and steel be the essence. Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation. Let black be the colour I pay tribute to. Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall. Let the four cardinal gates close. Let the three forked road from the crown reaching the unto the kingdom road." The symbol on the ground began to glow a dark black and purple symbols began to appear on Arlan body with caught the eye of Fiore and Chiron.

"Let it be declared now; your flesh shall serve under me, and my fate shall be with your sword. Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail.
Answer, if you would submit to this will and this truth. An oath shall be sworn here.
I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven;
I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell. Yet you shall serve with your eyes clouded by chaos. For you would be one caged in madness. I shall wield your chains.
From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power, come forth from the ring of restraint, protector of the holy balance! Now contain a cage of maddened show yourself as I'm the wielder of thy chains!" Arlan chants as the summoning circle explodes in a dark cloud
blasting away Fiore and Chiron a few feet, once the smoke clear the brown eye male had a command seal on his hand and his servant infront of him, a male in dark clothing.

From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power, come forth from the ring of restraint, protector of the holy balance! Now contain a cage of maddened show yourself as I'm the wielder of thy chains!" Arlan chants as the summoning...

(Ignore the sword)

"I come in response if your summons master, I shall be your blade in this holy grail war" the male kneels infront of Arlan who lets out a breath of relief, he then offers his hand to his servant who look at him and took it standing up.

"I'm honour to have you and you don't need to kneel to me or call me master just plain Arlan is okay with me, I'm glad to have you in this war and I feel that together nothing will stand in our way" the brown hair male states to the purple hair male who smiles and nods his head in agreement to this.

Third P.O.V

'So he has summon a servant of his own? good job Arlan I will see you on the battlefield I hope your ready for a reunion from a old friend' a person thinks to themselves in there mind as the person get a smile on there face and then a person pats them on the head to get there attention.

"Master it's time to get moving the war is practically ready so let get a move on" a person with a sword on there waist gets there master attention and helps them up as both began to head to Transylvania.

'Soon Ardy I will have you in my grasps'

(Hello readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if it is short but I didn't want to make to long either but next chapter will be longer I can promise that much)