The saint meets a new master and servant

(This chapter is dedicated to AriesStar337 )

Third P.O.V

We return to the story with the sound of blades by the likes of it clashing with each other, a closer look shows saber of black battling against lancer of red who is known as Karna child of the sun.

But the battle is about to shift because a blade locks with Karna lance before it could remake contact with that of Siegfried and to his surprise the blade is a blue two handed sword wielded by a make with black hair and purple eyes in a ancient b...

But the battle is about to shift because a blade locks with Karna lance before it could remake contact with that of Siegfried and to his surprise the blade is a blue two handed sword wielded by a make with black hair and purple eyes in a ancient blue Japanese war type outfit, the saint of the flag eyes widen at this person arrival and the sword man kick the lancer class servant away.

"Master can I finish this one?" the mysterious sword man asked out loud and then before Jeanne along with Gored could say anything else a whistle was heard and a female with blue hair with red eyes appear out of nowhere with a smile on her face in a casual outfit with a command seal on her hand.

"Have at him saber" the girl response as the saber servant began to battle with the lancer servant, Siegfried then began to assist in the battle aswell and the blue hair girl look up at the sky without a care in her face with a smile aswell.

"Umm ruler you wouldn't happen to know that girl or her servant would you?" Gored asked the servant who eyes remain on the battle between the sabers and lancer class servant, her eyes then turn to the blue hair girl who is know looking at a pocket watch in her hand and the blue hair girl has a sad smile on her face.

"I must say both of you are great swordman, a pity we have to end it here in afraid" Karna complements both servants before looking at the rising sun in the distance, he then turn his head back to the two sabers who are looking at him with there swords still out.

"Lancer of red don't leave yet" Ruler order to the lancer who then gave his name to both sabers before disappearing, the saber with the two handed blade jump from his spot to the blue hair girl and offer her his to which she took standing up and putting the watch back into her pocket.