Revelations

Third P.O.V

Dream sequence
Upon a bloody and body filled battle field we see a familiar a blue saber with multiple wounds on his body with him kneeling upon the ground using this katana to hold himself over a corpse that was scorched by a powerful force.

"What a fool your master was how can a human like him not fathom that measly sacrificing his own life for yours, such as any other weaklings to die for those of power" a voice with smug arrogance and a smug smile to go with on the individual face, Cao Cao gets off his knees and raises his blade into the air.

"Master- no my friend I promise you to save Darla from rider using her this I vow" Cao Cao spoke to himself but within the distance the different and alive version of Arlan looks at the scene that is happening in the past, the young master feels a hand latch onto his arm to which make him turn around to a shocked look now upon his face as familiar blade was shoved into his heart.

"What is a better way to help out then to put a familiar servant within there former master, my king former unloved child will be most surprised by this" a feminine voice spoke as the blade disappears into the brown eye male who has familiar purple lines appear upon his body as he screamed in pain.

Dream end

Arlan eyes shot open fast as he sat up and he was breathing heavily from the dream/glimpse into the past of the previous grail war the version of him in this world he was in, he goes to rub his eyes as he feels a chain on his hand.

"I'm glad you finally awaken because I got questions for you and you need to answer them" the brown hair male looks forward to see Fiore along with Chiron both with neutral looks upon there faces.

"Fire away with them because it looks like I ain't leaving this part of the cellar for a bit" the young master reply's and relax as much as possible in his current position.

"Where are you from? And we're is your servant?" Chiron ask two questions instead of one to which the memory of Lancelot death came back to the young master but instead of feeling sad about he was calm about it.

"The answer of were I'm from is not of this world or dimension I guess I don't know, also during the battle with beserker of red the caster class servant of there side distracted me long enough so Spartacus could get back up to kill me but my servant intercepted the attack to save my life" Arlan answers both questions while cracking his neck bones a bit and having a calm but sorrowful expression upon his face.

"What do you mean other world or dimension? Are you saying that you aren't from this place? Are you a demon from hell or a fallen angel from heaven?" Fiore ask the brown hair male with her full attention upon him with a curious look in her eyes to which Arlan just chuckled a bit at this and getting a smile on his face, to the young male this look from her is cute and adorable.

"No my lady I'm fully human as far as I know but to answer we're I'm from is a world similar to this one but you along your family, the servants, the grail, magic and so on are characters from a manga from the country of Japan and then made into a anime for other viewers in other country's on a broadcast platform" the brown eye glasses we're male tells both the Greek hero teacher and young female mage got surprise looks upon there faces from this news that shook them.

"Master I want to say he is lying but from the feeling that I'm getting from he speaks the truth of this but if you aren't from here then how did you arrive in our world?" Archer of black question the male while looking at his master who was doing her best to keep her composure but he could tell she was believing this unknown person.

"In my world I had finish watching you all the second time and then I stated I wish to be here, at the same time however a person of this world made a similar wish for a version of me to be restored but the grail of that previous war brought me here instead of restoring the other me" Arlan just tells both of them out right and Chiron then step forward towards the chain male before his master rolled up to him aswell.