I change things just being here? Well why stop now

Third P.O.V

"So let me get this straight? You made a wish on a holy grail in this world to bring back a version of me that had died during the last holy grail war but somehow your wish mix with mine of wanting to be here? Am I missing anything?" Arlan spoke to the blue hair woman at his age while Jeanne and the blue saber are being close by keeping a eye on the pair of masters.

"That is correct Baichi" the blue saber whisper the last word under his voice but the Jeanne heard it and slap him at the back side of his head, to which he gave the saint a annoyed look  before looking back at the two alive people.

"I'm sorry you got dragged into this world that ain't yours and for losing your servant so soon in the war" Darla gives the male apologetic smile and the glasses wearing male leaned against a tree and lets out a sigh of sadness for the lost of his friend.

"It's not entirely your fault half of it is my own, I made to the wish to be here but we got to live with our choices or else why did we do the action to begin with?" Arlan states as he massages the front of his forehead a bit before looking at the blue hair girl.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we need to keep both of you alive for now till this war is over, which means you need to stay out of the fight mister Arlan" the blonde ruler states towards the brown hair male who rub the back of his neck before looking at the blonde.

"Sorry saint of the flag but before I summon Lancelot I made a oath to survive this war and stop the red faction plan, in order for me to do that I need to be in the war" the male states towards the blonde battle maiden before being met by a blade to his throat by the blue saber.

"Listen well you fool if a superior tells you to jump you say how high? This is a war and if you have a way to get out you take it not just ignore it because you made a oath to yourself" Saber states towards the young male mage who walks closer towards the servant and let the blade be at his neck.

"Look general or do you prefer saber? Honestly I just met you and don't really need to fear you because I must be half your master, which means you are getting half magic from me and Darla so can you really take the chance of ending me?" Arlan states down the servant with no fear in his eye at this and the saber servant kept his gaze aswell, Ruler was debating whether or not to use a command seal on the saber.

"That's enough saber if you trust me then you can trust Arlan even if this isn't my version of him he can be trusted by his word" Darla told the servant by getting between the two men, who took a breathe before backing off from each other "now Arlan since you been here you must have known things have change do to your arrival since it's clear you must have sworn loyalty toward the black faction am I correct?" The blue hair girl states/question towards the brown hair male who simply nodded before he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Correct once I got hear I realize that things are different because there was meant to be another person to then become a servant and master in one, once I realize this I had to think on my feet so I wouldn't get killed by any of them or the servants" the male flat out states before he chooses to begin to walk away leave the two servants and mage look at him walk away.

"I say you should stay clear of this war because I will get my wishes from the grail even if I have no choice to get my hand dirty, even if I'm weak in your eyes saber or should I say your name by just this guess Cao Cao" The brown hair male begins to walk back to the black faction base leaving the warrior servant stun by the glasses wearing male simple guess of his identity.

The next day in the castle brought to you