The will of saber part 1

Third P.O.V

Right now we see the brown hair glasses wearing male from another earth dogging attacks from golems created by the saber class servant name Cao Cao who has a look on his face of utter enjoyment, but for Arlan he was doing best to not get crush by the golems.

'How did this happen? Well I better think back to the rest of the day' Arlan thinks to himself before a golem goes to slam its rock fist down and it slows down as the male remembers the events to prior.

Fast back to a few hours earlier

After reading up on all the elemental magic that he could find, Arlan began to practice it for the greater grail war but while doing this he also began to think of how he just put right assume Cao Cao identity and it was because he just outright guess it. Before he got to this world the brown hair male began to study up a bit on other country cultures and he read a small bit about the saber servant who was a general in his time of being alive and during the time it was war so the warrior saw more of those he care for die on the battlefield and before the brown eye wearing glasses could learn how the saber died he got preoccupied with something else at the time.

'Hmm I knew it be outright wrong of me to guess the blue saber identity but at the time I just didn't want to listen but still it's no excuse, but I think around this time Sieg should free himself from the tank from down under that's a event I will stay out of. I need a faster way to get to the ruler class servant of Shirou kotomine and stop him from getting the grail but how?' The brown hair male shuts the book he is reading right now and rubs his eyes, for hours he been reading for any type of teleportation magic but he can't find any magic about it and the only way he knows how's to teleport is from the anime overlord but there's no magic from that anime here.

"Damn I need some water and should look at that rider stuff I got with me, I still got no clue how I got it to work here" Arlan leaves the library to go get something to drink and to rest his eyes for a bit, but feels dizzy for a moment and he leans on a nearby wall while he grabs his head hearing a familiar voice speak to him.

'Hey Ardy this is me Darla I want to talk and try to get a good bridge between you along with Saber, come to the nearby river a bit here and please be quick saber isn't patient with people he doesn't know to well' Darla voice spoke to the young master before leaving his mind with a image of the river implanted within his head, he then stands up straight and shakes his head a bit before he begins to head to the location only to run into saber of black or in life Siegfried the dragon knight.

"Hello saber I hope your battle with lancer went well and he is a worthy opponent for you, I must be off but I would like to talk with you later if possible upon my return" Arlan states to the dragon if swordsman who only nods at the young master before replying.

"As do I until later" with that spoken the glasses wearing make walks past the warrior and headed to the locating given to him with the intent to rectify his mistake with the servant or die trying.

At the river this is brought to you by

After sometime of running to meet at the river with Darla, Saber and Jeanne only to be met by only himself being there and now he knows his body is telling to run he won't, a glimmer catches his eye in the water and he goes to look at only to get ...

After sometime of running to meet at the river with Darla, Saber and Jeanne only to be met by only himself being there and now he knows his body is telling to run he won't, a glimmer catches his eye in the water and he goes to look at only to get nearly hit by a golem if he didn't roll out of its way until his back hits something hard to which he looks up to see another one.

"Impressive" a sarcastic voice spoke making Arlan look up to Cao Cao look down upon him from a rock with a cold look all over his face, the brown hair master looked at the servant before beginning to dodge the golems attacks.

"Cao Cao what the hell?!" The brown eye male exclaims as starts to avoid as many hits from the golems rock fist, one got the idea to grabs a tree out of the ground and throw it at the young master who ducked behind another tree to not get impale by the giant object.

"Just because you figure out my identity doesn't mean I will just ideally serve you you fool" The blue saber just looks at the glasses wearing male with a cold gaze as he looks from behind the tree and uses a bit of magic to send a fire ball at a golem to which it didn't do much damage.

"Have you forgotten that I have half you command seal which in turn makes me your master and it I died doesn't that mean you die aswell!" Arlan exclaims as he runs out behind the tree and slides underneath a golem legs while a rolls out of the way of ones attempt to hit him in the ground with its fist.

"Is that supposed to matter to me? I would I want anything from a weak master like you" Cao Cao reply's in a cold manner as he observes the brown hair mage do everything to not get crush by the golems, then something dawn on the young mage mind and he use a spell to send a blast of lighting to destroy a golem but there was still more to deal with.

"You don't care about the grail do you?!"
Arlan replies to the blue saber who gets a smirk on his face and begins to do a chuckle that turns into a laugh that makes the young mage blood go cold.

"Why should I put any hope into a pathetic thing made by weak mages like yourself? Hahahahahahahhaha! You really are a imbecile, but if you pass this and you might just be worth commanding me to win you this war" Cao Cao reply with a cruel smile on his face and the brown hair mage jump over a fallen tree now looking at half the command seals on his hand and thought of using it but decidedly not to because the saber servant would just cutoff his head.

"Tell does ruler know about this?!" Arlan then makes a spear of ice with lighting mix into it and he jump over the fallen tree, he then threw the magic ice weapon into a golem making contact with it making it be destroyed but the mage still has to deal with the rest of rock monsters before him.

"Why should I care for the saint? she is busy with a play with a doll that wants to be human and don't think she is going to come save you or my actual master" Cao Cao replies while thinking of blonde ruler class servant for a few minutes while the young mage is using this time to make a magic base rock type axe and then charges towards a golem, he then proceeds to use magic to help him jump into the air before delivering a blow that split in have right down the middle.

'Okay that's another one down but I can't rest yet or else I'm a dead guy, I'm positive that I'm must be either close to running out of magic power because I'm beat but I won't give up' Arlan thinks to himself before he thinks of Fiore for a moment and then he grabs a small object off the ground with one hand before heading into the woods to survive against the blue saber trial.

(Hello my readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter like the others, let me know in the comment section if you have a favourite part in this chapter and please doesn't forget to hit that vote button. I hope you are all healthy along with yours families, also I want to give a mention to AriesStar337 for helping me with this first part of this two chapter test from the chaotic hero Cao Cao and give him a follow, any I will catch you all another time)