one.

heavens arena. it serves no purpose but for entertainment and money, and perhaps glory for those that seek it. yet, that wasn't the case for y/n, nor illumi. hisoka, well, was a bit more complicated. for the most part it was a mere cure for their boredom, although none realized this connection.

y/n came from a relatively stable family. no abuse, no murdering of the parents, nothing wrong. but that isn't to say it was an exceptional childhood. it was boring, and she wasn't going to complain; who would say boring is a worse fate than pain?

during her childhood she quickly grew to entertain herself. she developed her own skills, nen as it's called, yet never really had a name for it. it centered around the ability to manipulate blood; the temperature, creating it, controlling its movement and the like. having a life spent outside and in risk, it helped in healing the minor wounds that would appear, as she'd rather not have her parents fuss over some small cuts.

she had gone to the hunters exam of course, hardly displaying any sign of her possessing such an ability. she had managed to make it out, having only a nice amount of broken bones and multiple scars littering her body. that was her first encounter with illumi and hisoka, though she didn't pay much attention to them. why would she?

her next want? heavens arena. money does make the world go round, doesn't it?