eight.

"and on this note, i'm going," y/n says before walking off determined to actually get something to eat. they both look at her till she rounds a corner before looking to each other, "i am truthfully curious as to why you didn't stop her, illumi."

"i suppose i didn't want to. although, that's very strange for me. i don't know exactly what i want." hisoka merely hums in acknowledgment before the two part ways.

y/n had finally excited the tall ass building and currently was making her way to a nearby cafe. 'starbucks works, i think.'

making her way inside she walks to the counter and orders a tall iced cold cream coffee, smiling as she does so. eventually, her drink is called out and she takes it before leaving the place. sipping on it as she walks she eventually comes across a bridge over the water, where she decides to stop for the moment.

'i wonder what their deal was..' she thinks to herself, recounting today's events. 'and i really did wanna know his skincare routine. damn'.

she sighs to herself before finishing her ćöfféê and walks back to heavens arena, as nothing else is left to do. upon entering the elevator she shudders, sensing a impressive amount of hostility. of course, no one was in there with her but damn if this didn't make her hate elevators more. upon getting to the 200th floor she exits quickly, only to walk right into illumi. his hands quickly find themselves against her outer arms to steady her before humming in confusion.

"right, sorry, elevators suck mad ass and someone probably wants to murder me," y/n states before quickly attempting to leave.

"why do you think that?"

"do you not sense that fuck ton of bloodlust?" she asks.

"oh. must be hisoka. although i don't know why."

"very helpful, thanks."

"of course."

y/n can only groan in irritation.