thirteen.

"oh man! you kicked ass! well, more like absolutely fucking destroyed it."

"thank you..?"

y/n hums happily before wrapping her arms around his waist from behind. the two plus hisoka had been walking through the halls. illumi smiles lightly and stops to let it happen, hisoka smirking at the two of them getting a glare in return.

"i suppose i should get going, yes?~"

y/n peeks out from behind illumi and shrugs slightly, "mhm, you go do that." hisoka chuckles and walks to his own room, illumi and y/n heading to their own.

illumi stops to go into his own room but she quickly stops him, "bruh are you really just gonna leave it like that," she gestures to his two slashes.

"not exactly."

"open the door."

he complies as she pushes him in and invites herself in, unsurprisingly. "sit?"

he does so and watches me carefully as i walk over in front of him. "was that true about that being the first hit you had taken?"

"well yes. i truthfully didn't expect him to get up after that."

"that is strange, hisoka mentioned some sort of paralyzing thing..?" she says, ghosting her hand over the wound on his midsection gently and slowly.

his gaze travels down to her hand, "he was correct, the man wasn't supposed to get up so quick."

"guess it doesn't matter much now that he's dead," she replies while moving her hand up to his cheek that had been cut. he looks down towards his previous wound and discovers it scarred over already.

"what did you do, y/n?"

"i call it a part of my 'heartbreak hotel', something that i found out i could do," she takes her hand off his cheek revealing a slim white line. "it can heal quickly but it doesn't remove scars. it would've scarred either way though, i guess," she says shrugging.

"do you know what it's called?

"you mean there's an actual name for it?"

"yes."

//cue long discussion over what nen is//