nine.

so here y/n was, in hisokas room. with illumi, of course. otherwise this would probably end up in some sort of crime.

after the whole conversation with illumi, hisoka 'coincidentally' ran into the two of them, and as it turns out he was not in fact the source of the strong as shit blood lust y/n had felt earlier. must be someone else's problem then, so she felt no worry. in any case, hisokas opening line was, "want to play a game?" and of course, she had said yes as illumi decided to invite himself along, earning a small glare from hisoka.

and well, now she was here, lazily draping herself over a chair. legs over one armrest, her back to the other. prime comfort, really. the jester-lookin man was dealing out cards to the three of them, five each. it was a simple game of poker, but she had an idea it was a bit more than he claimed.

first round, illumi won. a straight compared to a two pair (courtesy of y/n) and a high card (of hisoka, obviously).

"sucks to suck huh," y/n stated to hisoka smugly, him replying only with, "you lost too, y'know."

"well of course i did! but that doesn't change the fact you suck mad ass."

illumi meanwhile was trying to maintain his straight face at the outburst.

next round, hisoka won. "sucks to suck, y/n," he states, a bit more refined than she had said it earlier.

"i will literally eat your ass."

"is that a promise~?"

"shut up."

"why are we talking about eating ass," illumi concludes.

"man i wish i knew," y/n replies, throwing her cards on the floor leaving the long haired male to sigh as he collected them.

last round, illumi won once more. "this is so unfair, he has the best poker face," y/n states, pointing over at illumi whilst pouting. he manages a small smile and she nearly falls off her chair before catching herself. hisokas eyes look between the two as he smirks, and illumi only sighs at the absolute headassery.