eleven.

after getting back to her room, (making a quick stop for some food), y/n promptly ran a bath. it was already late as it was around twelve at night and she wanted nothing more than to relax. settling in to the bath she began messing with her phone, music playing in the background.

//time skip after the bath lol//

dressed in a loose fitting shirt and shorts she went over to the window and gazed over the city at night. for such a hectic place, it really was pretty. sighing slightly she went to the bed and flopped down on it and pretty much immediately fell asleep.

the next morning was not so kind.

a scarily loud call woke her up making her practically jump as she scrambled for her phone, a unknown caller id displayed on the screen. usually, she'd ignore such calls but why not take it this time?

good choice. but also bad.

"are you going to be seeing illu's fight tonight~?" the familiar voice said.

"how the fuck did you get my number." it was more a statement than a question.

"i do have my sources."

"noted, but what about illumis fight? he didn't mention it."

"i'm not surprised but yes, he has one scheduled for today. i figured that may be the case and got you a ticket~."

"aren't you sweet."

"very much so, darling, be ready in an hour, i'll come to your room~."

"how the fuck do you know my r-" the line abruptly cuts off leaving a very concerned y/n.

//time skip cus she gettin ready//

a knock was heard on the door causing her to basically flinch a whole foot. maybe jump would be a better term for it. in any case, y/n rushed to the door and opened it, revealing hisoka in all his glory and two tickets between his fingers.

she quickly jumped up and snatched one, holding up a peace sign with it, "thanks!"

he could only deadpan before moving out of the way to let her out of her own room. the pair continued their trip to the floor illumi would be on.