ten.

after the fated losing streak of y/n, she concluded the game by slamming her hands on the table and laughing before deadpanning, "you suck ass."

"me?" hisoka asks, pouting.

y/n hums in confirmation.

he only chuckles, illumi then begins to stand up from his prior seat on the couch, turning to the door. y/n looks up towards him and furrows her brows, "now where the fuck are you going?"

"i'm not sure. why?" he asks, tilting his head slightly.

"because i don't wanna be stuck with him!" she juts her thumb to hisoka, him pouting in response. wordlessly, he walks over before grabbing her arm, gently this time. he nods at hisoka before exiting the room, y/n going along with it. once they're a good distance away she looks up at him, "huh."

he shrugs in response, releasing her arm. "im tired," she says.

"then sleep."

"that's, that's not really how it works."

"yes it is."

"wrong."

"if you really want me to, i could knock you out..?"

"okay sir please do not do that."

illumi nods, smiling ever so slightly. "hm. okay."

she nods back, immediately spinning on her heel to go to her room. he watches from behind her while resting his face on his palm. eventually, he leaves as well.