seven.

of course she had already known their names, but it was nice to have some sort of introduction. her gaze lingers on the man to her right, rather than the one directly in front of her. "if i were to, say, touch his face, would i die?"

hisoka looks a bit confused and leans back a bit, thinking for a moment before answering, "maybe? why wouldn't you ask him that."

"because i don't wanna ask him that."

hisoka chuckles but abruptly stops as she makes her way over to the aforementioned long-haired man, gently reaching her hand up to his face before lightly placing it on the side of his face. hisoka pouts at the lack of attention and sighs before seeing illumis own hand wrap around her wrist, tightly to say the least. and yet, y/n stays there, her hand resting on the side of his face.

"what's your skincare routine?"

"huh," hisoka mutters.

"what does that even mean?" illumi asks.

y/n just shrugs to the best of her abilities. "just curious. your skin is just so soft. what the fuck," she replies, tracing her fingertips around his jawline and cheek. his grip had loosened enough for this, yet was still present.

"honestly, i'm surprised he didn't do worse," hisokas voice rings out from behind her, causing her to look back at him, prompting him to speak. "it's just odd. our illu here is rather fickle about touch~."

illumi makes a weird grunting noise in his throat, "don't call me that. and i'd rather not be referred to as yours," he shoots back at hisoka, getting only a smirk in return.

"illu huh? it's cute. i like it. fitting for a pretty face like yours," y/n juts in, slowly removing her hand,
her wrist taking on a already purple and bruising hue. illumi dislikes the absence of her touch but says nothing, instead staring at the two, feeling only slightly bad as he sees the state of her wrist.