three.

in a mere few months or so, she had managed to make her way up to the 200th floor, (unsurprisingly suffering a few minor concussions and broken bones but that's to be unmentioned). she had also racked up a nice sum of money, but what's stopping her now? she was interested in the opponents of this top floor, especially the two she had recognized from the exam.

firstly, a oddly dressed man with fuchsia hair and makeup, (she would've asked how he got his foundation so smooth if not for the fact he was creepy as fuck, but that's another thing). secondly, a similarly oddly dressed man with the most kept, silky long hair she had seen in a good minute. not to mention his pretty face, she had accordingly dubbed him as 'pretty boy'.

she had seen their faces on the tv's littered around the building on all floors, yet hadn't seen either actually in action. soon, maybe. hopefully? yeah.

the elevator dinged, leading her to hastily get out, 'man fuck elevators, they're creepy as hell' she absently thought to herself. she looked up and down the empty halls disappointed at the lack of any presence. making her way to the receptionist she met eyes of the very fuchsia haired man she was so infatuated with, but not in that way (yet?). 'holdup when'd he get there-'

his eyes slightly opened to meet her own, her head already tilted in confusion. his expression morphed to one of intrigue, recognizing her as well. "hmm? why would someone as delicate as you be here?" he asked smoothly, eyes still narrowed.

"i really don't know what to tell you dude, but i'm just going to, uh, go," she replied hastily before attempting to step past him.

"oh but how about you don't?" a dark edge creeping into his voice.