Chapter 2 း 計画

「TWO :」
Yashiro Nene | Plan

──── ・After a few minutes of silence reigning in between the three of us, Hanako-kun finally spoke.

"A-A key?. . ." Hanako-kun asked. Stating the shiny steel material that was held infront of the three of us. He also floated towards it.

"For what?" Kou-kun asked also, now out of his confused state and also walked near the key. Now the three of us are encircling the key I'm holding. I shrugged as a reponse.

"I don't know. That's why I've been thinking about this while even being in class." I answered them.

"In what part of the garden did you saw it?" Hanako-kun asked again. I gazed at him. "I just found it lying on the ground." I responded.

"What if that is someone's key to their house?" Kou-kun said.

"For something that small, I don't think it would even be a House Key." Hanako-kun reasoned.

I focused both my eyes at the key I'm holding. He's right. It is small. I carefully observed it while trying to find out for what kind of things could this key be for. An idea suddenly popped in my mind.

"What if its a key for a note--"

"Why are you all still here?"

All of our gazes went to the one who spoke and also the one who interrupted my sentence. It was Akane-kun. He was leaning at the door frame. My eyes caught another thing too. Another male with the same shade of haircolor to Kou-kun.

"Nii-san? What are you doing here?" I heard Kou-kun asked to the male standing behind Akane-kun.

"I should be the one asking you that." Teru-senpai said.

"It's late guys, everyone needs to go home. Don't you guys see the view outside? It's already dark." Akane-kun said.

After he said that. All our vision travelled towards the bathroom window and just finally found out that it was already dark. The sky now in pitch black with only the Moon and stars shinning within it.

"Come on, let's go."

I bid farewell to the only one that will be left here. He smiled and waved goodbye back at me. I was about to leave when I looked back again once more.

There. I now saw The School Mystery No. 7 leaning at his territory's glass window. While staring afar with his eyes reflecting the same shade of the horizon. Only that his eyes were completely blank unlike the sky filled with shiny stars and a moon.

Goodbye, Hanako-kun.

---
The Next Day..

"A notebook, you say?" Hanako-kun asked when I told him my postponed idea from yesterday.

"But of who's?" The three of us switched our gazes to Shijima-san, who's eyes are still focusing at the sketch pad that she's currently drawing on but still asked us. We even thought that she wasn't listening despite leaning at Tsuchigomori-sensei's bookshelf.

Yup! We're inside Tsuchigomori-sensei's office.

"Can you students talk somewhere else?" Now all of our gazes including Shijima-san's went to Tsuchigomori-sensei who complained just now.

"Hmm? But admit it you we're listening~" Hanako-san said while playfully floating on top of Tsuchigomori-sensei's head.