Chapter 15 း 伊方

「FIFTEEN :」
Kou Minamoto | Ikata
Present Time..

──── ・ Suddenly Hanako-kun let go of his brother. Who is now hiding behind Sakura-senpai. But when I switched my gaze to Miss Sakura, I saw her lime-green orbs focused at something.

I switched my vision to where she is staring at and saw that it was Yashiro-senpai. Who just quietly yet slowly left the whole room. Seeing Senpai now gone from my vision. I switched my gaze back at Miss Nanamine.

And saw that she's now staring at me. I glanced at everyone and realized that only the two of us which are me and Miss Nanamine noticed that Yashiro-senpai left.

"So you're all here for?--" We all looked at her when she asked that but then Akane-senpai spoke too.

"Well, actually we were just following Honorable No. 7--" He didn't get to finish what he was saying when Shijima-san spoke too.

Miss Nanamine was now holding a book and was about to open it when Shijima-san said something. "Now that we're here. We would like to ask you about someone. Someone named Yari Ishimiya." I caught her hand frozed after hearing what Shijima-san said.

"W-What about her?" She asked and now she placed the book on the desk behind her as if she forgotten the whole reason why she even took it on the first place.

"Who's that, Sakura?" I heard Tsukasa asked while now floating beside Natsuhiko-senpai.

"Do you know her, Miss Nanamine?" Akane-kun asked.

"She's my classmate." Miss Sakura responded.

"She's the silver-haired girl that is always wearing a trench coat and bringing her camera, right?" Shijima-san asked and when she said the word camera she grimly glanced at Hanako-kun who wasn't even listening to the conversation and was just staring at something.

"Yes. It is her." Sakura-senpai nodded.

"Then if you're that close to he--" Shijima-san didn't get to finish what she was saying when Miss Nanamine spoke too.

"We're not close." We all switched our gazes to Sakura-senpai not because she said that but because the tone of her voice somehow changed to sad. "I just know that she likes photography, barely talks at all, and being fostered by the Hanaki Family ever since her parents died." We all stared at her in awe. I--I thought?. . .

"I thought you two weren't close, Sakura?" Tsukasa said. "Based on the information you just said. You already knew her like your own friend. So tell me, Sakura. Is she or was she.  . .

your friend?"

Silenced reigned the whole room after Tsukasa said that. He asked Miss Sakura if Yari-senpai is her friend in the present time. Or if Miss Sakura became friends with Yari-san but now not anymore. However, Sakura-senpai didn't answered him.

My turquoise-blue orbs wandered around the room. Until my vision stopped at Hanako-kun. Who was still staring at something. What is he even looking at?