Chapter 12 း 奇妙

「TWELVE :」
Yashiro Nene | Strange
A Few Days Later..

Memory :

──── ・ I felt my limbs getting roughly touched with the green grass. For I was lying on the ground. Specifically, our School Soccer Field. Despite the noise from the team, my attention still gets pulled easily by the blue horizon. My vision stared at the cloudless sky.

I uncounciously felt myself raising my left arm as if I'm trying to reach the sky. The far horizon.

"Look at No. 19, he's getting insane."

I ignored my team mates whisperings and stared at the sky again. However,  I knew that the amusement and peace in my system vanished the moment I heard them talk.

I was about to stand up when someone appeared infront of my face while I was still looking at the sky. One of my teammates' face blocked my vision as he stared down at me. I gave him a blank expression. And hearing what he just said to me. . .I slowly felt myself somehow losing my own emotions in my system. As I felt myself falling into a deep black-hole. . .

"You're turning into a strange person ever since you're with that strange loser, No. 19"

---

"Oh? Nene-san, you're here."

I blinked a few times and then I switched my gaze from the students playing soccer at the field to Aoi-san who was smiling at me.

"Yes. Do you need anything, Aoi-san?" I asked and slightly leaned by the window sill that was behind me when I slightly felt dizzy.

"Just gonna take something, Nene-san." She then walked towards her seat, completely not noticing my situation right now.

"What's up, Aoi-san?" I asked, trying to make myself avoid thinking about what I just daydreamt about earlier. I even saw Aoi-san looked weirdly at me.

"Just helping Akane-kun, Nene-san." I heard her responded.

The two of us are currently the only students here inside this classroom. Unless she leaves, making me the only one here. Since we have no classes because all the teaches were called for a meeting.

"Well then, see you when I see you, Yashiro-san." I smiled at Aoi-san as she waves back at me. Now I'm the only one left in the room again. Since before Aoi-san even came here earlier, I was already alone.

My magenta orbs wandered to the students playing in the field again when I turned myself back to the opened window.

Remembering what happened this past few days, I sighed. The key, lock, notebook, symbol, camera, Hanako-kun's weird actions and now these. . .

strange memories.

That aren't even mine.

I bit my lip when I remembered those weird memories that were like dreams. I haven't told anybody about these since I couldn't find the right time. Everyone was already stressed at the recent things that just happened. There were a lot of things that I didn't tell them. And it was also weird when I felt like I can't really tell them as if. .