Chapter 16 း 正義

「SIXTEEN :」
Kou Minamoto | Justice
A Few Weeks Later..

──── ・ I held the doorknob of The Broadcasting Room. And smiling widely as I opened it.

"Just. Tell. Us. Hanako."

My mouthed hanged open when I saw the view of the inside. There was Miss Sakura drinking tea while sitting quietly on a chair. Natsuhiko-senpai,Tsukasa and Mitsuba-kun talking with each other. Shijima-san who was sketching while leaning at a bookshelf. Akane-kun who was silently sweeping the floor.

But everyone stilled when we heard what Yashiro-san said. Because at the center of the room. There.

Yashiro-san was now grimly staring at Hanako-kun as she was gripping the collars of The Seventh Mystery, who was just staring at her in awe.

I even gulped in fear when I saw Yashiro-senpai in her unusual grim stance.

"U-Uh." And for after a few weeks! Finally! The superior among all of the considered spirits here in the Academy stuttered because of a certain girl named Yashiro Nene's unusual actions.

"Uhm." I saw his eyes gaze away from Senpai's. "Y-Yashiro--"

"I won't let you go unless you'll tell us." We heard Yashiro-senpai said. All of our attention was now at them.

"Hmm~. I think he would even like that." I heard Shijima-san mumbled and chuckled since now I'm standing her. But I just ignored what she just said.

"T-Tch." My eyebrows furrowed when I saw Hanako-kun's face was slightly turning red. "Fine!" I guess he is also bewildered by Senpai's unusual actions, considering that he agreed now.

Then Yashiro-senpai let go of him. We all stared at Hanako-kun who was still bowing his face, as if he's afraid that we'll see something in his face.

"So why did you broke it, Hanako-kun?---"

"Are you angry at the owner?---"

"Did you saw a certain picture there?--"

"Does it have something to do with you?--"

"Or with Tsukasa?--"

We all kept asking questions to the bowing Hanako-kun. And even Tsukasa-kun who heard his name was now his attention on us.

Everyone in the room stared at the School's Seventh Mystery, as he slowly raised his head up. And when we clearly saw his face.

I felt nervousness rushed through my system. Because now, even the unknown color red hint on his face earlier was gone.

With a grim stance and his golden amberish-eyes illusionally glowed. He then finally answered us.

"Some of your conclusions were right." He started. "I did saw something in the camera. Specifically, it was the oldest image. Yet, I didn't know what just got into me when I secretly took the SD card and stepped on it to pieces, after I clearly saw the picture. The picture that involved that two of us. However, I finally realized it now. That it was mainly connected to. . .

my brother."

He explained and then he switched his gaze to his younger twin. Despite their almost similar appearance. Their eyes screamed their difference. While Hanako-kun's orbs glowed with grim. Tsukasa's eyes peeked with genuine curiosity and confusion.

"What was happening in the image, Hanako-kun?" Akane-senpai asked.

"The image was showing a newspaper. Featuring the Yugi Family, specifically the twins. The first thing that caught my attention was the image in the newspaper. It was showing a scene of our death. With blood stains everywhere. However, the angle of the camera when the image was taken before it was featured in the news. . .showed one of the greatest lies and even mistakes in our past. . .

--because in the image on the newspaper. The camera was angled at a certain way that made an anonymous man also be seen during the scene. His silver-hair and uniform stained and covered with blood. And--" He took something from his pocket and raised it infront of us. "He was gripping my knife that was during that moment, was also taunted with blood. But I know that he isn't the one at fault."

"While still looking at the image from the camera. I then switched my attention to the contents of the newspaper. And I almost broke the camera when I read the article. He was blamed. The anonymous man in the image was sued for thinking that he was the murderer of the two of us." We saw him bowed his head. "Even if he wasn't really the killer. My knife that he was gripping, was used against him and had been the major evidence for the filed murder. And as I read the capitalized words in the article--" He looked up and his golden-amberish orbs stared at the only one here with the same color-shade of his eyes.

"So tell me, Tsukasa. Do you remember a boy named. . .

Shio Ikata?"