Chapter 14 း 友達

「FOURTEEN :」
Nanamine Sakura | Friends
The Next Day..

──── ・ BOOGGSHH!!

All of us who were in the Broadcasting Room switched our attention to the door that was slammed opened.

"Oh! You came to visit me?" I switched my gaze to our School Mystery No. 3 which is Mitsuba-kun when he beamed as he asked that.

Then my lime-green orbs focused at the ones who just entered this room without any permission. Unless. . .

I looked at Tsukasa-kun who was bewildered while looking at these strange people in the room. Well then, I think even Tsukasa didn't invited them, guessing from his amazed reaction. So. . .

Why are they here?

"No." I heard the boy with a strange earring answered Mitsuba-kun. Making the spirit frown. I leaned on the desk behind me as I curiously stared at the strangest one here. . .

Yashiro Nene..

"Now that you're all here, I guess I won't be doing any effort now on kidnapping you." Tsukasa said while standing on another desk.

"WHAT? Kidnapping me?!" I heard our Vice Pres. asked.

"Nope. Not you. Just her." Tsukasa said as he pointed at Yashiro-chan. Who's mind is probably floating somewhere else since she didn't notice Tsukasa's actions.

"So why are you even he---"

We all flinched when just like lightning, the Older Yugi aggresively gripped his younger twin's collars, making Tsukasa also didn't finished what he was saying.

They both floated at the center of the room as Tsukasa aggresively moves his body trying to get out of his brother's hold. What is happening to the Seventh Mystery?

After a few seconds of silence and everyone is still in the same position as they were earlier. Tsukasa stopped moving. And the Yugi Brothers now are just grimply staring at each other. With the heaviest tension.

"Tsk."

I heard the Younger Yugi clicked his tongue. His limbs lazily hanged at both his sides. "Let go of me." He said, coldness only traced in his voice. However, The Seventh Mystery didn't even budge. Until we heard Tsukasa-kun now frustratingly shouted at his brother.

"What's wrong with you, Amane?! "

---
Yashiro Nene
Memory:

"What's wrong with you?! Let go of me!"

Despite receiving his complaints and aggressive attacks, I still gripped at his uniform's collars tightly.

"C-Can't breathe!"

Out of concern I let go of him, making him fall straight to the floor. I saw him smirked. I gritted my teeth when I just realized. He was acting!

I saw him stood up and before he can escape again. I pulled him and pinned him down on the floor. Our movements were aggresive and I knew that at this moment, none of us would stop fighting back. None of us would stop. . .