Chapter 11 း 記憶

「ELEVEN :」
Kou Minamoto | Memory

──── ・ Despite knowing who the real owner is. None of us still dared to respond to the pink-haired boy with a business-like attire as he continues to float in the School President's Office.

"Woah. Did any of you even try to look at what's in this camera?" Mitsuba asked as he is still looking at whatever's in there. However, our attention was at my brother who was walking straight to him.

"The. Camera." Teru-nii said now his opened palm raised again as he looked up at Mitsuba. As if he was telling him to hand over the camera.

"But I'm still looking at it." Mitsuba pouted but he still slowly floats down. "Look! There's even a picture of you." He said then he showed my brother the camera. I even saw Teru-nii got confused and curious about it but he got over it quickly.

Wait. . .WHAT?

But before my brother can get back the camera. Shijima-san then took it. Now the annoyance in my brother's face is getting evident as we saw Shijima-san quickly stood beside me.

"Woah. The pictures here really are nice." I heard Shijima-san mumbled so I looked too since she's just near me. She's right. I even saw Akane-kun looked too.

"Told you. Whoever the owner is. Is a great photographer. But I'm still better. Mehehe." We heard Mitsuba said as he snickered. I also noticed at my peripheral vision that my brother just tiredly leaned at the front side of his desk. As if he's given up on disciplining our behavior.

"Oh! But you have different styles." I said when I realized something as I'm still staring at the different images from Yari-senpai's camera.

"What do you mean?" Mitsuba asked and now we noticed he's floating beside us.

"Well, didn't you told me you don't like taking a picture of humans or just anything with them?" I said.

"Well, except for that one pic." I heard him mumble something.

"Hmm?" I asked because I didn't heard it clearly. When I looked at him he just shrugged.

"Nothing. Continue." He said, referring to what I was talking about. So I continued talking.

"Well, unlike this photographer, I think its style is obviously the opposite of yours." Mitsuba still gave me a confused expression after I said that. I saw at my peripheral vision that Hanako-kun was now the one holding the camera and looking at what's in it.

"I mean, I guess the photographer mostly likes to capture scenarios instead of different things like what you prefer." I explained more and now I can clearly see in his expression that he's slowly understanding it. "That's why you saw my brother in that one pic earlier. Since it was an image of our school event or specifically our School Assembly while my brother is the acting speaker." I added.

"Oh~ I get it now." He said with his head nodding.

"Great---"

"Excuse me, is this the lost and found area?" We all frozed when we heard the same question again. However, it was with another different voice.

Slowly we all looked at the opened door. Even Mitsuba who was confused with what's happening looked too. Weird. This feels like deja vu.