Chapter 6 း 福

「SIX :」
Kou Minamoto| Blessing
The Next Day..

──── ・ "Blessing. . .huh? " All of our gazes switched to Hanako-kun when he suddenly said that. Although his golden-amberish orbs was only focused at Yashiro-san. Mainly at her forehead.

"What do you mean?" I asked still in the state of confusion. I looked around and realized that all of us were really confused.

I saw Hanako-kun floated towards Yashiro-senpai. I even saw senpai flinch a little. "The symbol written here, it means blessing." The School Mystery No. 7 stated as he points his index finger at Yashiro-senpai's forehead.

How strange. . .

Despite being in confusion we all walked towards Yashiro-senpai and encircled her. As we looked at what's written on her forehead, trying to find out if what Hanako-kun said was true.

Finally focusing my turquoise-blue orbs at Senpai's forehead. "He's right. It's written in kanji. . .it is blessing." I said after clearly seeing the written symbol.

"Did you try to remove it, like what we told you yesterday?" We all switched our gazes to Shijima-san when she asked that.

"I did. But it's still. . .

here."

Now our gazes went to Yashiro-senpai when she responded. Evident in her voice that she was already frustrated. All of our eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Did you tried wiping it off with your bare hands?" I asked and she nodded at me. She was about to respond to me when the others started asking her questions too.

"Wiping it off with a towel?---"

"Wiping it off with a wet towel? ---"

"Wiping it off while taking a bath?---"

All of us kept asking questions about ways on how she tried removing what is written on her head and all we kept receiving was her nodding at us.

"Yes. Yes. Yes! I tried everything that you asked me. But it still can't be removed!" Yashiro-enpai said with frustation in the tone of her voice and shaking her head at the last sentence she said.

"Why?" They all looked at me when I asked that. I head Yashiro-senpai sighed in frustration.

"Well I don't know. . ." We heard Yashiro-sepai said, now her voice was with a tone of loosing hope.

"How do I remove this?. . ." She asked while switching her eyes to the three of us. In which we just looked at her in response. With our eyes reflecting the same emotions written in her magenta orbs which was worry and confusion.

"But most importantly. . ." All of our gazes switched to Hanako-kun. Who was looking at the floor with his right hand at his chin. He then slowly raised his head up and now looked at us. "How did you got it---"

Crrrreeaakk!!

We all suddenly looked at the door when we heard it creaked open. Which was also the reason why Hanako-kun couldn't finish what he was suppose to say. Finally seeing the male standing infront of us. I met his eyes with the same color-shade of mine. His orbs reflected the same emotion evident in my eyes. Which was confusion.