Toxic~001

March 2nd

( Jordynn Smith)"Bruh I'm ready for this class to end

( Jordynn Smith)
"Bruh I'm ready for this class to end." I said to Carmen. We in 4th period and the teacher got us taking notes.

"Frfr I'm ready to leave to see your fine ass brother." Carmen said playing around. Truth be told I know she really like him but okay.

"What's the moves for this weekend I'm not tryna be home with my momma." I said Carmen started thinking. " let go to that party down on south street."

See y'all she crazy every time there a party on south street its always a shootout. "See I know I said I didn't want to be home but I didn't say I wanted to die hoe." The bell rung and we left out to meet up with Jayda.

"Jayda let me tell you what this hoe Carmen said in 4th period, she said let's go to the party on south street." Jayda started laughing and Carmen joined her.

"Y'all laughing I'm fr I refuse to die trying to be a bald head hoe ." Jayda bust out laughing " that bitch said bald head hoe shit I'm dead." Jayda repeated me.

Jayda drove me home and I walked in the kitchen seeing Darnell with his friend Isiah. " hey you nigglets." I said walking to the refrigerator.

"Girl go sit yo mf Cadillac back head ass down." Darnell said trying to be funny. " okay but yo homies like it tho." I said getting my water "see now you doing to much." Darnell said hurt.

So I went to my room and scrolled through instagram. Darnell came in the room saying momma told me to wash the dishes. I got on up because I don't got time to hear her fuss.

I finished the dishes and I got a FaceTime call from my besties.

FaceTime Convo
Carm 3/3 💕~ So we going to party or not ?
Me~ so we can die ? Hell no because I haven't got to have my hot girl summer.
Jay 2/3 💕~ Jordynn girl shut yo ass up.
Me~ I'm serious I want to party the whole summer
Carm 3/3 💕~ yo brother not going to let that happen.
Me~ let me worry about me thank you. But I got to go I love y'all.
FaceTime Convo Over

My mom got home and cooked we ate dinner then I took a shower and got in bed.

~4 Days later ~

"Wake yo ass up." My mom screamed " I'm up." I mumbled I got own up and took a shower.

" I mumbled I got own up and took a shower